What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ODB Trade offer (Talk me off the ledge) (1 Viewer)

KellysHeroes

Footballguy
12 Team PPR league with Contracts

I send ODB (2 yrs) / Bernard (1 yr) / 2.08

Get D Cook (4 yrs) / H Hunter (2 yrs) 

My RB are Gordon / Hyde / Coleman (all 3 in last yr) with D henry ( 4 yrs).  My WRs are Evans / Adams / Funchess with an option yr on Cooper.

I'm seriously thinking about pulling the tigger here

I prefer the Beckham side by a decent margin.  I like Cook, and I am in a contract league with years like yours so I understand the value of contracts, but I don't think Henry makes up the difference between him and Beckham.  On top of that, you are giving up 2.08 (and Bernard).

Are there salaries associated to the contracts or is that just the number of years you can keep a guy with no other value/restriction to the contract?  That would have some influence to the evaluation. 

That being said (if it is just years), I would still rather have had the Beckham side.  Your RB's are solid as is and losing Beckham would be a bigger blow.

If you didn't have anybody you were sold on for the 1.04 then I really like the deal you made.  I am very leery of Adams and his concussions so I would be looking to move him wherever I could for equal value or more.  I think you did quite well in that deal.

Users who are viewing this thread