What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Offered Adams for Mahomes (1 Viewer)

hamsterdam

Footballguy
I have a solid WR stable (JJ, Pittman, Bateman, Dotson) and Mahomes / Tua.

The WW QBs are not looking good, which is the issue. I don’t really want to play the QB carousel, and I do value having a set it and forget it QB in Mahomes.

Is Adams still too good of a value? He’s also offered Russ and Adams for Mahomes and Dotson but I don’t know if I even want Russ.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

This all depends on how much faith you have in Tua. If you are a believer then ride him and upgrade your starters with getting Adams. If you are worried about Tua's health or aren't a full believer yet then maybe you hold. If you get Adams would Dotson ever see the field? If you the WW is as bad QB wise as you stated then the second offer may be ideal as protection/bye week fill in for Tua.

This all depends on how much faith you have in Tua. If you are a believer then ride him and upgrade your starters with getting Adams. If you are worried about Tua's health or aren't a full believer yet then maybe you hold. If you get Adams would Dotson ever see the field? If you the WW is as bad QB wise as you stated then the second offer may be ideal as protection/bye week fill in for Tua.
I forgot to mention it’s a start 3 WR league. Does that tilt the trade in Adams favor?

I forgot to mention it’s a start 3 WR league. Does that tilt the trade in Adams favor?
maybe a little but not anything of consequence for me. Plus I prefer to get the backup QB (since you said the waiver wire is terrible) so you would be giving up a WR so it's a wash there.

Users who are viewing this thread