What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 1st annual HOOPSGUYS memorial fantasy basketball leeg (4 Viewers)

I will hold money and take lists....Peyton, how does Roto work, as say, compared to H2H and Dynastic Yltra Value?  Also, can we trade future draft picks and have IR+, IR* and OR?

Draft order:

Asik Eye Surgery

Team Parker III

Team GO

Simply Phenomenal

banana swish

peyton marino

Team Team

Aleppo TRE

Team Rudnicki

Black Mamba

Team Wickman

DETROIT swirven

Hinkie's brain Mo

Ivanka Schoen

DRAFT ORDER

Asik Eye Surgery

Team Parker III

Team GOB

Simply Phenomenal

banana swish

peyton marino

Team Team

Aleppo TRErambes

Team Rudnicki

Black Mamba

Team Wickman

DETROIT swirven

Hinkie's brain 

Ivanka Schoen

I almost hesitate to let Chem X hold the monies because getting paid in April might be a 2 week ordeal while he carries out some elaborate shtick.  But that's where we stand right now.

DRAFT ORDER

Asik Eye Surgery

Team Parker III

Team GOB

Simply Phenomenal

banana swish

peyton marino

Team Team

Aleppo TRErambes

Team Rudnicki

Black Mamba

Team Wickman

DETROIT swirven

Hinkie's brain 

Ivanka Schoen
Is #3 too early for Aaron Gordon?

I will hold money, no issues via paypal if needed.  I am a very important person around here.  send shuke a PM to let me know.

I will hold money, no issues via paypal if needed.  I am a very important person around here.  send shuke a PM to let me know.
post your paypal email (or you can wait and put it in the draft chat tonight if you want).  I trust you.

@bananafish I have Venmo.  if you want to go that route you can send me your $50 and I'll send $100 to Chem.

Last edited by a moderator:
post your paypal email (or you can wait and put it in the draft chat tonight if you want).  I trust you.

@bananafish I have Venmo.  if you want to go that route you can send me your $50 and I'll send $100 to Chem.
will post it in draftchat........its also my espn email too.  send me an extra 2.99 for shipping and handling.

so roto is like you dont win a category right?  You get points if you are 5th in steals and 2nd in rebounds and 7th in points then those add up each week?

Or is there head to head

also is my team good?

I think my team turned out pretty good. Lebron will be fun as he can dominate any category any given week.

Got a few 3-point shooters and Drummond for boards.

I remember people lamenting the fact that there are no IR spots.  Remember there's an 82 game limit on each roster slot, so you're not using your bench players a lot, effectively making those psuedo-IR spots.

Sorry for not being more clear pre-draft, I figured people would notice when there was no IR slot on their team page.

I remember people lamenting the fact that there are no IR spots.  Remember there's an 82 game limit on each roster slot, so you're not using your bench players a lot, effectively making those psuedo-IR spots.

Sorry for not being more clear pre-draft, I figured people would notice when there was no IR slot on their team page.
I think (hope) most of us were shticking.

Users who are viewing this thread