What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2013/2014 NHL Regular Season Thread*** (1 Viewer)

this website is the best, btw:

http://www.extraskater.com/players/dashboard

pretty interesting that Mark Giordano finished the year ranked #1 overall in relative Corsi %. Flames Corsi % with him on the ice was 10 points higher than their percentage with him off the ice.Even more impressive when you consider his zone starts were 43% offense/57% defense. He also logged 56% of the short-handed minutes.

Parise and M.Koivu both in the top-4 also impressive.

J.Jokinen in the top-5? Pens got him for nothing.
Plus the Canes were paying part of his salary to play there this year. :bag:

Flyers are gonna beat the Pens if they meet in the playoffs. Pens played good today. Most of them kept their cool, but right now it's the Flyers series to take if they play.
They won't see each other so no worries there.Pens and Flyers both headed for a first round exit.
:goodposting:

And this is from a Pens fan.
You guys have that little confidence in your squad? I hate the Pens more than anyone but they're not losing to the Jackets.
I don't know about the other "guys", just me. Terrible defense in front of the net, little scoring other than the first two lines, and the annual playoff performance of MAF that demonstrates why he would be a great GAP employee: he folds well.
:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread