What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL Air Fryer Thread*** (3 Viewers)

Are we still using air fryers or have they gone to the same dusty corner of the garage as the instapot and Foreman grill?
I’m still using mine.
Me too

We the Instant Omni a couple years ago. It air frys, roasts/bakes…it has a rotisserie but I haven’t used it. I use it to bake fish and I take out on my patio so there’s no fish smell in the house

I love this thing
If your house smells like fish when you cook fish you should consider sourcing fresher fish. Fresh fish doesn't stink like fish when it is cooked.

Are we still using air fryers or have they gone to the same dusty corner of the garage as the instapot and Foreman grill?
I’m still using mine.
Me too

We the Instant Omni a couple years ago. It air frys, roasts/bakes…it has a rotisserie but I haven’t used it. I use it to bake fish and I take out on my patio so there’s no fish smell in the house

I love this thing
If your house smells like fish when you cook fish you should consider sourcing fresher fish. Fresh fish doesn't stink like fish when it is cooked.
I knew this was coming as soon as I typed it. I’m in Pa, not Florida. I buy frozen cod and haddock.
When I cook it inside my house doesn’t stink, but it smells like fish 🤷🏻‍♂️

Figured out the wings thing and now it's our preferred method. Lightly oil, dry seasoning and cook 25 min at 400. Take out, coat with favorite sauce and back in for 3-4 minutes. Been adding a little baking soda at the beginning for extra crispness.
Will have to try this. You mix the baking soda with the dry seasoning? Or is it a coat on it's own first before the dry seasoning?
Mixed with the dry seasoning

Users who are viewing this thread