What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL CINCY BENGALS 2020 THREAD - Dare we see TWO trades in a season? (1 Viewer)

We have all beaten the Dalton thing to death, but still crazy that the day is here.  Good luck to him.

Moving on...... we have fallen into some cap space with Dalton asking for his release.   Try to find a straggler vet OL?  Go ahead and extend AJ or Joe Mixon?  Feels like they will do something with the money based on their moved of the last 4 months.

cheese said:
We have all beaten the Dalton thing to death, but still crazy that the day is here.  Good luck to him.

Moving on...... we have fallen into some cap space with Dalton asking for his release.   Try to find a straggler vet OL?  Go ahead and extend AJ or Joe Mixon?  Feels like they will do something with the money based on their moved of the last 4 months.
Next decision is on Ross's 5th year option.

-QG

Bengals social media team is much improved - like that they actually poked fun at the widely disparaged schedule-release video from last year when they rolled out this year's video.

-QG

Man I hope we can somehow land Warford.  Kentucky guy so not out of the question.  Would really brighten the prospects for the O-line.

-QG

Bumping back my official thread and leaving the Chase Young/Winston non-fanfic in that other thread where it can stay.

Loving the swagger I am seeing so far and that Burrow is already ready to lead and take charge with offseason workouts with the receivers as soon as possible.

Seems like signing Warford is a pipe dream at this point - hard to square that with Hobson having a bignlomg article pumping up the o-line this week.

-QG

Bobby Hart and Randy Bullock make me sad :sadbanana:

But :excited: knowing that in a couple years when Burrow has us contending those guys should be nowhere near the picture.

Also figured out a hack to watch the game which was not in my market but was on in Philly - drove 30 miles ro Mercer County as was able to pull it up on my phone in yahoo :)

-QG

Sad ending to Dunlap's time here but at least we got a pick and a lineman for him so the headache is gone.  Seems like there is a sense that might not be the last trade.  I guess we gotta figure Ross for another late round pick is probably on tap.

-QG

Sad ending to Dunlap's time here but at least we got a pick and a lineman for him so the headache is gone.  Seems like there is a sense that might not be the last trade.  I guess we gotta figure Ross for another late round pick is probably on tap.

-QG
Do you think Geno gets dealt?

knowledge dropper said:
Do you think Geno gets dealt?
I suppose it is possible.  Dunlap was more urgent obviously.  I think it would take more of an offer than what Dunlap got (assuming that Geno hasn't asked for a trade in private)

-QG

John Ross situation officially sad.  Renews his demand for a trade but the question is can we even get a 7th-rounder for him at this point?

On an unrelated note - gotta wonder if Anamuro's job is on the line this week.

Just hoping Henry doesn't put 200 on the defense this week.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread