What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

I see. So Robinson would be 1.01? Perhaps I really undervalued Robinson. I'm beginning to regret moving him for what I did. Smart money says he's the starter. I still think Meyer is going to want his guy for some reason. Then he's an asset that just lost a whole lot of value. Enough about me. Calcs have this all even, as do I. My personal thought: I think getting Chase or whoever you believe in (I'm not thinking that the guy is picking Harris or Etienne for two reasons. Age, and they haven't proven they're three down backs yet. Why would you move a younger, three-down Robinson for one of those guys?) is good value for the pick and Robinson. 
Robinson isn’t close to being worth the 1.01.

I see. So Robinson would be 1.01? Perhaps I really undervalued Robinson. I'm beginning to regret moving him for what I did. Smart money says he's the starter. I still think Meyer is going to want his guy for some reason. Then he's an asset that just lost a whole lot of value. Enough about me. Calcs have this all even, as do I. My personal thought: I think getting Chase or whoever you believe in (I'm not thinking that the guy is picking Harris or Etienne for two reasons. Age, and they haven't proven they're three down backs yet. Why would you move a younger, three-down Robinson for one of those guys?) is good value for the pick and Robinson. 

Robinson isn’t close to being worth the 1.01.
I think it totally depends on who your 1.01 is. Like rock said, if you have Chase at 1.01 I think that's reasonable to consider him over Robinson. If you view a RB (whichever one, Harris, Etienne, Williams, Hubbard, whoever) as the 1.01 I think it's a no-brainer to prefer James Robinson. I prefer Williams at 1.01 right now, and I would prefer to have Robinson over him. Maybe rookie hype hasn't peaked yet and since we don't know landing spot the conversation for the 1.01 is still relatively open. When it's a little more defined there seems to be an argument either way.

Which side do you like?  1 point PPR, FFPC dynasty league. 

Stefon Diggs

for

2021 01.07 & 2021 01.10 picks

I am rebuilding would get Diggs. I have 4 first round picks, those two plus 01.02 and 01.04. 

my current WR are:

C. Sutton

C. Claypool

C. Samuel

M. Pittman

B. Edwards

Q. Cephus 

others I am keeping:

QB A. Rogers

QB K. Murray

QB D. Watson

RB M. Sanders

RB Z. Moss 

RB T. Pollard

RB L. Bowden

TE D. Goedert 

K and D

We keep 16 before rookie draft. 

Stefon Diggs

for

I am rebuilding would get Diggs. I have 4 first round picks, those two plus 01.02 and 01.04. 
We'll just pretend you already made the trade. I like it for you.

FFPC 1 QB Dynasty league is A Rodgers  worth a 2021 02.10 and 2022 2nd?

If not more or less?

Thanks for your feedback

FFPC 1 QB Dynasty league is A Rodgers  worth a 2021 02.10 and 2022 2nd?

If not more or less?

Thanks for your feedback
For your first question above, you're really looking for the Assistant Coach Forum. For this one you're looking for the Dynasty Value thread here in the Pool.

Since you already have Watson and Murray, I'd take the two dart throws for Rodgers (I'm just not a proponent of hoarding QBs). Unless you could trade one of the others for a first.

For your first question above, you're really looking for the Assistant Coach Forum. For this one you're looking for the Dynasty Value thread here in the Pool.

Since you already have Watson and Murray, I'd take the two dart throws for Rodgers (I'm just not a proponent of hoarding QBs). Unless you could trade one of the others for a first.
Thanks I posted over there a few days ago and go no feedback. The subject of this thread said Dynasty trades so thought it was for that.  Thanks for the feedback. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Stefon Diggs

for

my current WR are:

C. Sutton

C. Claypool

C. Samuel

M. Pittman

B. Edwards

Q. Cephus 

others I am keeping:

QB A. Rogers

QB K. Murray

QB D. Watson

RB M. Sanders

RB Z. Moss 

RB T. Pollard

RB L. Bowden

TE D. Goedert 

K and D

We keep 16 before rookie draft. 
You value this roster as rebuilding?! It looks more like a team coming off from a championship.

FFPC not involved

Team A gave James Robinson, 2022 1st (looks late to me)

Team B gave 1.01
Seen to many RB's value get trashed during the draft or earlier in FA process so as a general rule I think it's bad business to buy a veteran RB before those things happen especially when giving up an asset that is flexible and fairly bulletproof from dropping.

And the 2022 first was to much to throw in even if Jags draft or sign no valid competition.

You value this roster as rebuilding?! It looks more like a team coming off from a championship.
It finished in 11th place in 12 team league. Besides QB, not much consistency and lots of injuries.  But I do hope to turn it around quickly and think Diggs would help. 

What pick would he be worth to you?
I’m not necessarily a believer. I wouldn’t be shocked if the Jags either sign a free agent or draft a back early that cuts heavily into Robinson’s workload - and to me volume had much to do with his success.

I think I like James Robinson basically equal to the 1.01 or close, but I know I am probably in the minority (as usual). I can't see paying that price to get 1.01, but I might a few months from now. So maybe it does make sense given how much more it will be worth as we move on. Could easily flip for another deal better than Robinson plus a late 1st. So...?

No, not 1.01 but in that neighborhood. I am probably being too liberal with the use of the phrase "basically equal" when really "or close" is more like it. But even within that world what I consider to be close and what other people consider to be close are often two different things. Even if we were to agree on Robinson. I like Robinson better than any of the RBs in this crop today, but that is subject to change. But I do think it is likely there are two or three WRs that will be preferable. This is one where I don't think I would give up the 1.01 if this offer came into my box but I wouldn't spend James Robinson and a 1st to get there either. 

As for Robinson specifically, he is only going to be better with Lawrence at QB. Might be right about the new coach wanting his guy but I don't think they're going to go that route. Not yet anyway. Also, James Robinson looked really, really good to me.

Where do you value Dak in a start 1 QB league.  What players would you trade him for?  What future draft picks is he worth?

I was just approached asking what it would take to sell him and I didn't really think about it, but he is expendable so just wanting to get some opinions.

Where do you value Dak in a start 1 QB league.  What players would you trade him for?  What future draft picks is he worth?

I was just approached asking what it would take to sell him and I didn't really think about it, but he is expendable so just wanting to get some opinions.
Mid 1st?

I've always been told that most start 1 QBs aren't worth a 1st.

I offered a 2022 1st and Tonyan to a guy who won't start Prescott but for a bye week...rejected with no counter.

EH, I can see the Robinson side. rookies are always a crapshoot. At least Robinson has proven something
True, but you’re literally getting the best of the bunch. They can certainly bust too, but I would say it’s not very likely. I like James Robinson. Had him on a team last year that lost Saquon Barkley and he was a huge reason I even made the playoffs. But I do still have some doubts. Perhaps I put too much emphasis on draft capital, but I’m always apprehensive about late round or undrafted guys. I would be surprised if Jrob isn’t still the lead back in Jacksonville. I would not be surprised if they draft or bring in a somewhat high profile FA and they pilfer more carries from Jrob than his owners would like. 

EH, I can see the Robinson side. rookies are always a crapshoot. At least Robinson has proven something
Thing is there's very few UDFA RB's with nice rookie years that end up having continued success. I read an article a few months back about this topic and other than Arien Foster I can't think of anyone else. Sure Lindsey and a few others have had moderate success but not rookie 1.01 type value.

Thing is there's very few UDFA RB's with nice rookie years that end up having continued success. I read an article a few months back about this topic and other than Arien Foster I can't think of anyone else. Sure Lindsey and a few others have had moderate success but not rookie 1.01 type value.
What would Robinson be worth in your opinion as far as rookie picks in dynasty leagues go?

What would Robinson be worth in your opinion as far as rookie picks in dynasty leagues go?
Full disclosure: I am lower on Robinson than the consensus. Being a UFDA and playing a position that generally doesn't have a long shelf life I'd probably have him around 1.08ish as I like Harris, Etienne, Chase, Pitts, Moore, Smith, Waddle and possibly Bateman and Javonte Williams over him

Same league with 12 teams, .5 PPR, and 1 QB....yesterday was the 1st day trades could be made official...IMO there were terrible trades below:

Team A gets - 1.5

Team B gets - 1.11 & 2.11

Team A gets - 2023 1st

Team C gets - 3.4 & 4.4

Team A gets - 2022 2nd & 2023 2nd

Team D gets - 2022 3rd & Leonard Fournette

I'm not a fan of any of these deals.

Same league with 12 teams, .5 PPR, and 1 QB....yesterday was the 1st day trades could be made official...IMO there were terrible trades below:

Team A gets - 1.5

Team A gets - 2023 1st

Team C gets - 3.4 & 4.4

Every single one of these trades is lopsided.

Team A gets - 1.5

Team A gets - 2023 1st

Team C gets - 3.4 & 4.4

Give me the good picks in all and very easily.

The worst of the bunch is the 2023 1st for 3.4 & 4.4. I assume they haven't done their rookie draft, so it's not like a first round talent was sitting there OTC at 3.4 and the guy just had to get him. This screams of an owner who isn't planning to be there when the 2023 1st comes due and as such, this is the type of trade that leagues fold over.

Team A gets - 1.5

Team A gets - 2023 1st

Team C gets - 3.4 & 4.4

In all, Team A gives: 1.11, 2.11, 3.4, 4.4, 2022 3rd, Leonard Fournette

In all, Team A receives: 1.05, 2022 2nd, 2023 1st, 2023 2nd.

After a hard day's work, Team A gets two 2nds and a first for free.

I've always been told that most start 1 QBs aren't worth a 1st.

I offered a 2022 1st and Tonyan to a guy who won't start Prescott but for a bye week...rejected with no counter.
I get what you mean.

To a guy with Josh Allen, Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert, I inquired about Burrow (he's a Chargers homer and I figured-correctly-he values Allen over Burrow).  Also part of this, he said he really values having 3 starting QBs.  Fair enough.

He wanted me to send Baker Mayfield, my 1.04 and 3.05 to him for Burrow.  I countered with Daniel Jones, my 1.09 and 3.05 and it basically floundered from there.

I didn't say it but at the cost he wanted, I could just take Lawrence at 1.04 and still be ahead by Mayfield and my 3.05.  Hell, in a 1 QB league, I might have been able to get Lawrence with the 1.09.

12 team, superflex

Sent 

2.7, 3.7

Received 

2.11, 8.11, Alexander Mattison

He's only 22, and the Vikes are gonna have to make a decision at rb .....pony up on cook, or let Mattison walk.

Gives me a few guys to hope pan out at rb.....edmonds, eno, Gus Edwards, penny

Only decent backs are Hunt, and Gibson

12 team, superflex

Sent 

2.7, 3.7

Received 

He's only 22, and the Vikes are gonna have to make a decision at rb .....pony up on cook, or let Mattison walk.

You got the right idea

12 team, superflex

Sent 

2.7, 3.7

Received 

Vikings already paid Cook.

5 year contract extension on September 12, 2020  worth $63 million in new money with a little over $16.3 million fully guaranteed at signing including a $15,506,361 signing bonus and fully guaranteed 2020 base salary..

Vikings already paid Cook.

5 year contract extension on September 12, 2020  worth $63 million in new money with a little over $16.3 million fully guaranteed at signing including a $15,506,361 signing bonus and fully guaranteed 2020 base salary..
Thanks AD.......and I missed that I guess, I knew a decision was going to have to be made, and cook is the answer

So Mattison is a ufa in 2023, age of 25.   I can live with that, and he will have fresh legs, and essentially cost me a 3rd rounder

Youll get plenty of starts outta him in the next 2 years with Cooks injury history. It’s real... at least I believe it is.

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

Jeudy, Jerry DEN WR; 

Miller, Scott TBB WR

Team B  gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE;

12 team non-ppr, QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Gave 1.08, 2.06

Got 1.06

I also have 2.01 and 2.08, and wanted to get into top six of the draft. Probably paid to much to move up two spot mid round, but :shrug: .

Why is the three/four/five crucial, might I ask, and who do you see there?
Because I think the top five are pretty clear in a set of Harris/Chase/Etienne/Waddle/Smith. I could maybe have my arm twisted to go to six with Williams.

Seven and eight are Lawrence and Pitts. Tipping my hand there...

Users who are viewing this thread