What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

FFPC.

Treylon Burks and Deon Jackson.
For.
DeAndre Hopkins
I'm sitting on 2 Hopkins shares and getting ready to sell to some win now teams and rebuild on the fly. I wouldn't be able to reject that fast enough. And I own JT in one of those leagues.

In an FFPC 1 QB best ball dynasty league, I'm virtually tied for third place. The last-place team offered me Hopkins, Singletary and a very late 2nd for Deebo. I declined.
Nice try on his part - nice decline on yours.

Well, in an FFPC superflex best ball league, the second-place team just traded Deebo straight up for Hopkins, who was on the 10th-place team. So there you go.

Thanks, great feedback. Javonte or Mixon would for sure be one of my 8 keepers. Guess my question is "how much higher do you have javonte ranked over mixon in dynasty, if at all"
At this moment I have Mixon ranked quite a bit higher than Javonte. However, I tend to look at 2 yr windows for dynasty which is shorter than most. Because of that I don't value Javonte as much as most because I think next year has significant potential to be a lost year. I am not expecting him back to true form until 2024 so that makes next year another lost year and in my 2 yr window view that is a big negative. So I would have Mixon significantly over Javonte. That being said I would guess you could get a better player than Mixon for Javonte from someone that value Javonte significantly higher than me. You may try and shop Javonte for a bit to see if Mixon is the best option. If it is, then I would do it.

I think 2021 was peak Mixon. He’s in his 7th year with almost 1,500 career touches. He’s not generating explosive plays this l year, and unfortunately isn’t getting massive volume either. Unless I think Mixon makes a major difference to my lineup this year (he probably doesn’t unless you are incredibly weak at RB), then I pretty easily roll with the 22 year old Williams in dynasty.
Thank you both for the good feedback, much appreciated.
I ended up accepting the deal. It is a Keep 8 league, not true dynasty, so I think maybe that gives another small boost to short term production and Javonte just may not have that even next year. I might regret it, but Mixon does slide into my flex in a year I'm going for the title, and I also really needed a RB this week with bye weeks! We'll see I guess, but now I'm on team Mixon.

Ho hum deal
Darren Waller
For
Schultz and a fifth

I get Waller, but can start Everett this week, either one or Dulcich going forward.

Ho hum deal
Darren Waller
For
Schultz and a fifth

I get Waller, but can start Everett this week, either one or Dulcich going forward.

Great deal for you...Waller has been disappointing this year as has the entire position, but we know what he is capable of doing and you got him at a big discount.

1/2 ppr league. I'm very deep at WR but suck at rb. Have to start 2 Rbs. Breece, Swift, Akers, Eno at rb. Was league leader in points and record until 2 weeks ago and practically my entire team went on IR in 1 week and I suddenly have no shot at a title or even playoffs at this point. Just traded Diggs for Etienne. :oldunsure:

Anyone seeing Diggs moved around? I really need to acquire some draft capital for the future.
I woke up to 2 offers in my box. Their Diggs for my 2023 1st and 2nd or Diggs for Olave/2nd. I'm torn because I feel like those are both good prices to buy, but I just don't think I can. IDK.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Sutton
I got Everett, 2023 3rd

In a bad way at TE and I have very little faith in Sutton anymore. I know this is cheap.

Anyone seeing Diggs moved around? I really need to acquire some draft capital for the future.
I woke up to 2 offers in my box. Their Diggs for my 2023 1st and 2nd or Diggs for Olave/2nd. I'm torn because I feel like those are both good prices to buy, but I just don't think I can. IDK.
Depends whether you’re competing and if Diggs gives you a shot to win it.
Agreed. Always dependent on where your team is at at the time. Diggs is slowly getting up in age but still elite.

Agreed. Always dependent on where your team is at at the time. Diggs is slowly getting up in age but still elite.
I’d prefer giving up the 1st and 2nd over Olave.

1/2 ppr league. I'm very deep at WR but suck at rb. Have to start 2 Rbs. Breece, Swift, Akers, Eno at rb. Was league leader in points and record until 2 weeks ago and practically my entire team went on IR in 1 week and I suddenly have no shot at a title or even playoffs at this point. Just traded Diggs for Etienne. :oldunsure:
I like that move for you for next year. The chances of your entire team going on ir next year is pretty small. You'll essentially get your entire high scoring roster back plus a highish draft pick coming in. It also seems much easier to draft solid wrs these days.

I’d prefer giving up the 1st and 2nd over Olave.
Yes I agree and I just completed the deal. 1st and 2nd for Diggs.

I like that move for you for next year. The chances of your entire team going on ir next year is pretty small. You'll essentially get your entire high scoring roster back plus a highish draft pick coming in. It also seems much easier to draft solid wrs these days.
I'll likely end up with a top 5 pick at this point and still have Chase, Big Mike, Pickens, Thornton and Bates at WR. Guessing I'll go WR early next year, but we'll see how it plays out.

I'll be in the minority on this one, but I've neglected the qb position on my team and going out with Mac Jones or Brissett on a weekly basis. Now that most of my players are on IR, I'm out of the running and trying to make a decision on what to do at qb. Thinking I could either wait and draft a qb next year with an early 2nd or try to pry away a backup qb from another team this year in preparation for next year. Anyone in a similar position and trying to acquire a qb? My team should be back to contending next year and I don't want to be dog **** at qb.

I'll be in the minority on this one, but I've neglected the qb position on my team and going out with Mac Jones or Brissett on a weekly basis. Now that most of my players are on IR, I'm out of the running and trying to make a decision on what to do at qb. Thinking I could either wait and draft a qb next year with an early 2nd or try to pry away a backup qb from another team this year in preparation for next year. Anyone in a similar position and trying to acquire a qb? My team should be back to contending next year and I don't want to be dog **** at qb.
I wouldn’t feel comfortable depending on a rookie. I’d probably try to find to find a “cheaper” vet AND, given what should be a deep class, draft one.

I wouldn’t feel comfortable depending on a rookie. I’d probably try to find to find a “cheaper” vet AND, given what should be a deep class, draft one.
That's a good call.

Both rebuilding, PPR:

Rhamondre Stevenson and Jameson Williams
For
Michael Pittman and 2023 1st (different team, likely 5~8 range)

Thanks, great feedback. Javonte or Mixon would for sure be one of my 8 keepers. Guess my question is "how much higher do you have javonte ranked over mixon in dynasty, if at all"
At this moment I have Mixon ranked quite a bit higher than Javonte. However, I tend to look at 2 yr windows for dynasty which is shorter than most. Because of that I don't value Javonte as much as most because I think next year has significant potential to be a lost year. I am not expecting him back to true form until 2024 so that makes next year another lost year and in my 2 yr window view that is a big negative. So I would have Mixon significantly over Javonte. That being said I would guess you could get a better player than Mixon for Javonte from someone that value Javonte significantly higher than me. You may try and shop Javonte for a bit to see if Mixon is the best option. If it is, then I would do it.

I think 2021 was peak Mixon. He’s in his 7th year with almost 1,500 career touches. He’s not generating explosive plays this l year, and unfortunately isn’t getting massive volume either. Unless I think Mixon makes a major difference to my lineup this year (he probably doesn’t unless you are incredibly weak at RB), then I pretty easily roll with the 22 year old Williams in dynasty.
Thank you both for the good feedback, much appreciated.
I ended up accepting the deal. It is a Keep 8 league, not true dynasty, so I think maybe that gives another small boost to short term production and Javonte just may not have that even next year. I might regret it, but Mixon does slide into my flex in a year I'm going for the title, and I also really needed a RB this week with bye weeks! We'll see I guess, but now I'm on team Mixon.
I'm having a good time right now

Taking a swing for Hurts but doesn't look like that's happening. Guy who owns him also has Mahomes but wants a 1st for Hurts. Can't do that. May try for a cheaper guy like Zach Wilson.

Both rebuilding, PPR:

Rhamondre Stevenson and Jameson Williams
For
Michael Pittman and 2023 1st (different team, likely 5~8 range)

Definitely Stevenson and Williams...not sure what the team getting Pittman and the #1 is trying to do here...very nice haul for the other side.

Someone just offered me Mixon for Javonte. I'm in 1st place right now so a contender, but also am pretty ok at RB with Ekeler/CMC/Pollard/Foreman.

Would you accept that in a keep 8?
I'd think about it especially if you think you can package a RB and WR for a super stud WR or something, or use him for Andrews/Kelce........
Nah don't think either of those will happen. This is strictly a mixon or javonte in dynasty question.

FWIW, FBG Dynasty ranks has Mixon at 8 and Javonte at 20. But fantasypros has Javonte and 9 and Mixon at 11. I don’t think I’m helping answer your question though :)
That helps a ton. Mixon is the obvious upgrade this year. So it's just who I'd want going forward. I saw fantasypros and it was close, fbg I trust more and I'm surprised mixon is much higher. It's player for player so nothing else really matters except their dynasty rank. Who do you like better long term?
I’m biased in that i roster Javonte in 2 leagues and Mixon in none, so I’m certainly hoping that Javonte comes back and lights it up for 5+ years and I won’t really mind a slow ramp up into full productivity. Also, in those 2 leagues, I’m in full rebuilds so I have patience with him. If I were Win Now though…Mixon all the way cuz I like winnings in my pocket this year instead of hopeful winnings in future years.
I took the deal. I'm off the Javonte train now :(
So, uh…..did you start Mixon this week? :)

Someone just offered me Mixon for Javonte. I'm in 1st place right now so a contender, but also am pretty ok at RB with Ekeler/CMC/Pollard/Foreman.

Would you accept that in a keep 8?
I'd think about it especially if you think you can package a RB and WR for a super stud WR or something, or use him for Andrews/Kelce........
Nah don't think either of those will happen. This is strictly a mixon or javonte in dynasty question.

FWIW, FBG Dynasty ranks has Mixon at 8 and Javonte at 20. But fantasypros has Javonte and 9 and Mixon at 11. I don’t think I’m helping answer your question though :)
That helps a ton. Mixon is the obvious upgrade this year. So it's just who I'd want going forward. I saw fantasypros and it was close, fbg I trust more and I'm surprised mixon is much higher. It's player for player so nothing else really matters except their dynasty rank. Who do you like better long term?
I’m biased in that i roster Javonte in 2 leagues and Mixon in none, so I’m certainly hoping that Javonte comes back and lights it up for 5+ years and I won’t really mind a slow ramp up into full productivity. Also, in those 2 leagues, I’m in full rebuilds so I have patience with him. If I were Win Now though…Mixon all the way cuz I like winnings in my pocket this year instead of hopeful winnings in future years.
I took the deal. I'm off the Javonte train now :(
So, uh…..did you start Mixon this week? :)
Sure did!

Taking a swing for Hurts but doesn't look like that's happening. Guy who owns him also has Mahomes but wants a 1st for Hurts. Can't do that. May try for a cheaper guy like Zach Wilson.
No Love for QB1? I imagine the price just went up on Fields after that performance, but he might still be available for the right price.

No Love for QB1? I imagine the price just went up on Fields after that performance, but he might still be available for the right price.
Will give it a shot. Hate buying at peak value

Oh my goodness. Just sent an offer for Fields and the owner rejected it saying he wasn't interested in Qbs in this league much and that and he wanted to keep the players I offered. Smh. He thought I was offering HIM Fields. Lol

Gave: 2023 3rd, 2023 5th
Got: Terrace Marshall

I’m in a full rebuild and I’ve accumulated 15 2023 picks for next season. Thought I’d bank on Carolina getting a massive QB upgrade next season and hope the signs of life from the last few weeks continue.

I know the thinking is that QBs aren't worth 1sts in 1QB leagues, but I would gladly pay a 1st for either Hurts or Mahomes. it's easy to stick to the "punt QB" creed until you're starting Matt Stafford and Andy Dalton every week.

I know the thinking is that QBs aren't worth 1sts in 1QB leagues, but I would gladly pay a 1st for either Hurts or Mahomes. it's easy to stick to the "punt QB" creed until you're starting Matt Stafford and Andy Dalton every week.
I wonder if there has been a dip in value for Herbert yet...

This could be a solid point. I'm trying to get Fields and Evans for a 1st in a 1 qb league right now from a team that is rebuilding and doesn't value Qbs much.

I’m in a full rebuild and I’ve accumulated 15 2023 picks for next season. Thought I’d bank on Carolina getting a massive QB upgrade next season and hope the signs of life from the last few weeks continue.

With 15 picks this is a smart trade...he was a very legit prospect last year and is now showing signs of why a lot of people liked him...not a lot of exposure for you but definitely a lot of potential upside.

x100

Even in 1QB, the top young guys are usually worth 1sts. Burrow was traded for the 1.6 in one of my leagues last offseason. I couldn’t pry Mahomes, Herbert or Allen away in any leagues even with early 1sts plus a piece either

Last year, Traded my late 1st + TLawrence for josh Allen…who helped carry me to a Championship. I’d do that trade again a million times out of a million. (Of course, I’m hoping his elbow injury isn’t serious since I’m looking to repeat)

Even in 1QB, the top young guys are usually worth 1sts. Burrow was traded for the 1.6 in one of my leagues last offseason. I couldn’t pry Mahomes, Herbert or Allen away in any leagues even with early 1sts plus a piece either
Looking like I may have lowballed the guy offering mid to late first for Fields and Evans. Feels like a 1st alone is a little high for Fields at this point but maybe not.

Gave Isiah Pacheco, Ronald Jones, Skyy Moore, mid-to-late 3rd, 5th, 6th

Got Cordarrelle Patterson, James Robinson, Odell Beckham Jr.

:shrug::ptts:It's a trade.

With 15 picks this is a smart trade...he was a very legit prospect last year and is now showing signs of why a lot of people liked him...not a lot of exposure for you but definitely a lot of potential upside.
Drafted Marshall last year. Definitely seems to be on the rise. After two nice weeks (between two different QBs nonetheless) I feel I'd want a bit more. High 3rd/low 2nd territory.

Very solid addition at a good price IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread