What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

I feel like we've discussed a Jeaton league in the past being pretty terrible, but I could be wrong about that. He seems to run over this league Doyle Brunson-style.
Idk. I do post a lot of my leagues trades and this rookie draft has been particularly fun.

:shrug:  if you say so.  I can buy Hunt as part of the top 8, but not Zay Jones. 
I'm not saying that it's worth trading up for Jones or for anyone really.  I'm saying that someone in your league may unexpectedly love a player and be willing to over pay to move up.  Seeing a lot of over pays to move up this year.   That's the point of this thread.

I'm not saying that it's worth trading up for Jones or for anyone really.  I'm saying that someone in your league may unexpectedly love a player and be willing to over pay to move up.  Seeing a lot of over pays to move up this year.   That's the point of this thread.
best I got was moving from 11 to 15 and 28, but it's rare to see people who know what they're doing trade 1sts to move up 2 spots in the 2nd.  I guess it happens but doesn't seem something to use to gauge other trades.   

2019 further out so it should. Anyways everyone has their own values perhaps Jones was end of his tier. Who knows. But yes I think I got a great deal.
maybe.  Personally I'd rather trade my 2018 1st in my main league than 2019, but that's mostly a risk assessment. 

best I got was moving from 11 to 15 and 28, but it's rare to see people who know what they're doing trade 1sts to move up 2 spots in the 2nd.  I guess it happens but doesn't seem something to use to gauge other trades.   

maybe.  Personally I'd rather trade my 2018 1st in my main league than 2019, but that's mostly a risk assessment. 
I think the value in seeing these types of trades is it opens you up to the art of the possible. These seem impossible but they happen. Even the toughest people to deal with sometimes think differently and you can get a deal you didn't think could possibly happen. To me it's about the relationships you build with leaguemates and being persistent. 

2019 further out so it should. Anyways everyone has their own values perhaps Jones was end of his tier. Who knows. But yes I think I got a great deal.
The people who consistently devalue future picks are the people who consistently finish at the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr bestball start qrrwwwtfkd

Team A gives: 1.07 (Hunt), 2.07, 18 second (guessing late), Vereen

Team B gives: 1.04 (Mixon)

--------------------------

Team B gives: Coleman, Corey, 18 first (not team B's; guessing mid)

Team C gives: 1.06 (Williams), 18 first (team C's, guessing mid)
Both seem decent market deals. I would take 1.4 and Corey. 

Gave: 2018 1st (mid-late)

got: Mike Williams, Kamara

A little concerned about Williams's back turning into a chronic thing but couldn't say no to the total upside

A little concerned about Williams's back turning into a chronic thing but couldn't say no to the total upside
What are the chances the 1st becomes early?  If decent I'd take the pick but probably Williams and kamara.

If that 1st truly is mid-late that seems like 2 for the price of 1.  Nice job.  

What are the chances the 1st becomes early?  If decent I'd take the pick but probably Williams and kamara.
Barring one of those "cursed by injuries" seasons, the 5-6 is in range but chances of being top-3 bad seem pretty slim. Not the front runner, but a reasonably deep perennial playoff team whose main concern is hitting a wall a year or two out because everyone is 29.

im gonna be real bummed if it ends up top-3, that's for sure

Gave: 2.6

Got: Shepard/3.7

This was the 2.6 acquired above
Come on. You're a teacher and the rest of your league is your third grade class, right?

all of these trades are ridicously in your favor. Some one used say pick 1.07/1.08 on Shapard last season, who went on to have a pretty good rookie season so now he sells him at a loss and adds a pick on top of it?

-OZ- said:
Personally I'd rather trade my 2018 1st in my main league than 2019, but that's mostly a risk assessment. 
Agreed. Much harder to project how high the pick will be multiple years out. I'd also rather buy a 2019 pick (if the team selling looked good) for the same reason

Come on. You're a teacher and the rest of your league is your third grade class, right?

all of these trades are ridicously in your favor. Some one used say pick 1.07/1.08 on Shapard last season, who went on to have a pretty good rookie season so now he sells him at a loss and adds a pick on top of it?
Nope. This is a 2nd year league with 4 new members. Just because it's fun I'll list my latest set of trades here. So you can have more fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same league as was discussed on prior page:

Gave: C. Coleman and Tyreek

Got: Hopkins

Gave: Abdullah

Got: 2018 1 (borderline playoff) 40/60 against making but one injury away from top 2. Ryan/DJ/Brown and a whole bunch of blech.

Got: 2018 1 (borderline playoff) 40/60 against making but one injury away from top 2. Ryan/DJ/Brown and a whole bunch of blech.
I like both for you but I can least see a glimpse of logic on why the other two would make these moves - unlike a few of those other deals.

At least the league is active.

Hopkins

I will take the pick but like Abdullah. 

Some FFPC ongoing startup deals.....players inserted where picks have been made.

3.07 (Keenan Allen)         3.10 (Jarvis Landry)

8.06                                 7.10

12.06                              11.10

------------------------------------------------------------------------   

1.09 (Fournette)            1.04 (OBJ)

2.04 (Kelce)                   2.09 (A Robinson)

6.04                               7.04

Some FFPC ongoing startup deals.....players inserted where picks have been made.

ignoring players taken in the 2nd one that is very cheap to move from 9 to 5 overall

I'd take the 1.04 side, especially since I'd rather have the guy at 2.09 over the one at 2.04.

Did some small trades for ASJ 

12 team ppr

Yeldon for ASJ

10 team standard

Fiedorowicz for ASJ

FWIW I also had offers of Funchess or Conley turned down by another owner.

Agree the move from 9 to 4 seems cheap. Kelce at #15 overall seems cheap, he's a top 10 guy in FFPC in my book (worth much more than say, Fournette). 

Agree the move from 9 to 4 seems cheap. Kelce at #15 overall seems cheap, he's a top 10 guy in FFPC in my book (worth much more than say, Fournette). 
Early/mid-2nd is where I've been seeing Kelce go in FFPC.  Granted that was before Maclin was cut.

12 Team PPR

I just traded Donte Moncrief for 1.9 and CPatterson

gives me 1.4 - 1.6 - 1.7 - 1.9 - 1.10

wr - Julio Cooks Tyreek Sterling Shepard 

Gianluca said:
12 Team PPR

I just traded Donte Moncrief for 1.9 and CPatterson

gives me 1.4 - 1.6 - 1.7 - 1.9 - 1.10

wr - Julio Cooks Tyreek Sterling Shepard 
Moncrief by a lot. Patterson belongs on the waivers and no WR at that spot has the type of upside Moncrief has

Moncrief by a lot. Patterson belongs on the waivers and no WR at that spot has the type of upside Moncrief has
That's a pretty hyperbolic statement for a WR that was a late third round pick and is entering his fourth season having never caught more than 64 balls. Because of Luck, Moncrief does have upside of course, but so does John Ross or Zay Jones (not to mention you're allowed to take a RB or TE at that pick as well).

PPR Zealots

Gave: Treadwell, 2018 6th

Got: 2018 1st

Even with the positive reviews out of Vikings camp, Treadwell's situation is really murky. I liked the opportunity to cut bait on him. Other guy is a good player and must have felt he's worth the dice roll.

PPR Zealots

Even with the positive reviews out of Vikings camp, Treadwell's situation is really murky. I liked the opportunity to cut bait on him. Other guy is a good player and must have felt he's worth the dice roll.
Easy win for you, I'm surprised you can still get a #1 for Treadwell.  I'll take my chances on the future pick, even if Treadwell turns it around the trade is a no worse than a push.

PPR Zealots

Great trade for you.  The last offer I received for Treadwell in any of my leagues was the 4.12 for him. 

That's a pretty hyperbolic statement for a WR that was a late third round pick and is entering his fourth season having never caught more than 64 balls. Because of Luck, Moncrief does have upside of course, but so does John Ross or Zay Jones (not to mention you're allowed to take a RB or TE at that pick as well).
Moncrief has scored a TD in 10 of 14 games that he's played with Luck in the last 2 years. Yes his health is a concern, but those touchdown numbers tell the tale for me. Yards will be there if he ever gets over the nagging injuries.

And I just assumed that the guy was going after WR because his WR depth doesn't look great and he had another WR as a throw in

Moncrief has scored a TD in 10 of 14 games that he's played with Luck in the last 2 years. Yes his health is a concern, but those touchdown numbers tell the tale for me. Yards will be there if he ever gets over the nagging injuries.

And I just assumed that the guy was going after WR because his WR depth doesn't look great and he had another WR as a throw in
I agree with you that any player available at 1.09 does not have Moncrief's 2017 upside, but I disagree that TD numbers tell any tales. They're too variable as a statistic to use them as a gauge. But if Moncrief is healthy and playing up to his potential then TDs or not, he's going to be a great fantasy asset. 

12 team PPR

1.7 (Perine) + 2.7 

for

DHenry + AAbdullah
the camp hype and coach speak has this being very slanted toward the henry side, but I am not so sure

whoever ends up being the 2.07 could make this closer, but I really like Perine and his situation, he is likely the starter

i am personally lower on henry and AA than most tho, I still like that side of it right now, especially without knowing what the 2.07, which likely wont be super relevant, I just wouldnt be surprised if perine ends up being the best piece of this deal in a couple seasons

RealitySportsOnlie Salary Cap Contract League
I gave: 2018 Top 5 1st, Late 2nd, Doug Baldwin (10.2 million dollar contract)

I got: Mike Evans (6.5 Million Dollar Rookie Contract.  Expires this year and will have to re-sign in season for 4 years and approximately 20-30M/year)

Users who are viewing this thread