What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

Holy ####### ####. Somebody just traded me the 1.01 for the 1.04 and 2.04.

Thank you, Jesus. I did not offer this, this came to me.

How do you all think I did?

It's a 53-man roster, 9 offense, 9 defense IDP league, so picks are huge, but...

Holy ####### ####. I just walked into Ja'Marr Chase or Najee Harris.
Yes, that's good. I could make an argument for 16 being the part where this year's draft completely falls apart. But there's a clear top 3 and now you're at the top of that. So bully for you!

Yes, that's good. I could make an argument for 16 being the part where this year's draft completely falls apart. But there's a clear top 3 and now you're at the top of that. So bully for you!
Thanks, man! I should have put the deal more dispassionately in this thread, but I smash accepted and was excited because of the tier break. I hold the 1.05, 2.08, 2.10, and 2.11, too, so maybe I can package two of the later picks to move up. I also have the Zealots picks from all their leagues and sixteen is Zach Wilson or Elijah Moore, generally, so I'm giving up Pitts or Etienne plus that to get Chase or Harris or Etienne.

I'm likely going Chase as it is PPR and we can start 1 RB and 2 TE or 2 RB and 1 TE, and we must start 2 WR and have 3 FLEX.

I am so happy to be out of that break right now that I can't even describe it. It was likely going to Etienne or Pitts, and I'm excited about neither, really.

Thanks, man! I should have put the deal more dispassionately in this thread, but I smash accepted and was excited because of the tier break. I hold the 1.05, 2.08, 2.10, and 2.11, too, so maybe I can package two of the later picks to move up. I also have the Zealots picks from all their leagues and sixteen is Zach Wilson or Elijah Moore, generally, so I'm giving up Pitts or Etienne plus that to get Chase or Harris or Etienne.

I'm likely going Chase as it is PPR and we can start 1 RB and 2 TE or 2 RB and 1 TE, and we must start 2 WR and have 3 FLEX.

I am so happy to be out of that break right now that I can't even describe it. It was likely going to Etienne or Pitts, and I'm excited about neither, really.
I'm familiar. The pick is Chase. :hifive:

I am pretty big on Chark this year and moving forward but I don't think I could do this. Mmmmmaybe if I were really in love with Pitts and he was OTC at 1.05 and I was already really strong at RB. Henry and Hill for Pitts and Chark? That might not seem so crazy a year from now. Today I don't like it. The 1.10 doesn't help it enough. 
The owner who sold Henry & Hill now has acquired the 1.01, 1.03, 1.05, 1,10, 2.04, 2.05 picks.

—> 1.01 for M Sanders & TJ Hock

—> 1.03 for DK Metcalf & 2022 2nd

He has decided youth & rebuild commitment.  

So, at this stage of his career you like Keenan Allen over Waddle, Smith, ETN, and Williams?   Assuming Harris, Chase, and Pitts are gone.

edited:  didn’t realize it was superflex, that’s even worse for the Keenan Allen side if you can get Harris, Chase, or Pitts.  Why would anyone take a 29 year old WR over those guys in a dynasty league?
Good point on SF; I also didn’t notice that so that would probably change things.

I think Allen still has a few good years as a top 10 WR (he was WR 6 in PPG last year). He’s got a great young QB who isn’t going anywhere, so I see no reason why Allen doesn’t continue to put up great numbers for a while.

And I generally lean towards guys who have done it over guys who haven’t, so yeah, I can see your point, but there’s no guarantee with the rookies. Allen is a pretty sure thing for good numbers for the next few years.

You probably won’t be saying that last sentence this time next year.
You may end up being correct, but Allen is just so consistently productive and now is hitched to Hebert for a while. He’s got at least two more “elite” seasons, and one or two more productive WR3 type seasons left in him. Waddle and Smith are not guaranteed any WR1 seasons during their careers - and I do like them - so if some one is really in a championship window I see no harm in that value.

FFPC SF:

I gave Kupp, Kmet
I got 1.08 (1.07 is OTC but one of ETN/Williams will fall to me)

Same league:

I gave 2022 1st (one of 3)
I got 1.12 (I have faith I'll like who will be there, I also hold 2.01)

Different SF FFPC:

I gave 2022 1st, 2.07
I got 1.11 (OTC), 4.02 I took Sermon

FFPC SF:

I gave Kupp, Kmet
I got 1.08 (1.07 is OTC but one of ETN/Williams will fall to me)

Same league:

I gave 2022 1st (one of 3)
I got 1.12 (I have faith I'll like who will be there, I also hold 2.01)

Different SF FFPC:

I gave 2022 1st, 2.07
I got 1.11 (OTC), 4.02 I took Sermon
So the first 6 picks in SF were (in some order) Lawrence, Chase, Harris, Pitts, and 2 of Fields, Wilson and Lance?

Which QB is still available at 1.07?

This is a prime example of a fantasy football player that loves the drafting part of fantasy more than winning championships. You have to take advantage of these types of players in your league.
In one of my 12 team leagues an owner works throughout the regular season to get rid of his draft picks for the next season. Then draft time comes and he frantically works to acquire draft picks.  At times he even reacquires picks he traded away. Odd behavior imo.

He just put all of the 2022 draft picks he has on the Trade Block. 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
This man was starting Henry, Sanders, Metcalf, Hill, and Hock... and decided to rebuild? How sparse was the rest of his roster?
He had sold all his 2021 picks & most of 2022 picks for his playoff run.  He also has J Taylor but is trying to start over.  

He had sold all his 2021 picks & most of 2022 picks for his playoff run.  He also has J Taylor but is trying to start over.  
SMH. You don’t start your rebuild with no picks next year. He had a solid roster that could compete this year and he just threw it all away and won’t have picks next year. 
Henry/Taylor/sanders (flex)

Hill/metcalf

hockenson

i don’t care if you’re streaming the rest of your starters, you’ll probably make the playoffs with this core. Terrible deals too. 

12 team safe league te prem ppr

Got Travis Etienne

Gave Sermon, James Robinson and Brandin Cooks
I would take ETN and I think that's where the value is in a vacuum, but also fair to note that SafeLeagues are large lineups (10 players w/ no kicker/defense) and large rosters (so very little talent on the WW to fill out those large lineups), so there is something to be said for compiling a group of decent starters in that format.

My turn to make a trade in this league...  12 Team 0.5 PPR 1-3 RB, 2-5 WR, 1.0 PPR 1-2 TE

I gave up QB Ryan Fitzmagic, WR Mercole Hardman, 3.03 and 2022 1st (mid-late) & 2022 3rd (mid)

I received QB Carson Wentz, WR Will Fuller, WR Van Jefferson & 2022 2nd (early)

1ppr 1.5ppr te (10 team)

Mike evans for 2022 mid/late first (probably) + 2022 3rd + Logan Thomas

Last edited by a moderator:
dmac37 said:
Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.
Montgomery

FreeBaGeL said:
FFPC

Gave: 1.07, 3.07, Gabe Davis

Got: 1.05 OTC (Javonte Williams)
Interesting... what this deal actually made when the 1.05 was on the clock?  If so, who was off the board?

northern exposure said:
Funny thing is, based on the trade, Team A has a better shot than B to not be bad any more.
We don't know if both teams "earned" their high draft position or traded into it.  But, yes, I also thought it a bad move for "B" as moving future firsts for marginal players is a recipe for mediocrity.    

We don't know if both teams "earned" their high draft position or traded into it.  But, yes, I also thought it a bad move for "B" as moving future firsts for marginal players is a recipe for mediocrity.    
In the 6 year history of the league Team A has had the 1st pick 3 times and the 2nd, 4th and 5th pick once each.

Team B took over an orphan team.

Team A consistently overvalues his players in trade talks. Last season he was selling Agholor and Lazard each for a 2nd round pick. He wanted a 1st round pick plus for D Parker.

dmac37 said:
Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.
Good to hear all the love because how it played out I'm 2nd guessing. The two players I planned on taking would have been there:

Elijah Moore & Michael Carter

Is Montgomery > Elijah Moore & Michael Carter?

Good to hear all the love because how it played out I'm 2nd guessing. The two players I planned on taking would have been there:

Elijah Moore & Michael Carter

Is Montgomery > Elijah Moore & Michael Carter?
I think you made a good deal. A lot can go into whether Moore/carter><Monty like roster makeup and competitiveness, but don’t second guess. 

Birdie048 said:
A couple more trades went down this week in my league .... 0.5 PPR / TE 1.0 PPR  1 QB / 1-3 RB / 2-5 WR / 1-2 TE 

Not involved in these .....

Team A gave up DK Metcalf & 2022 2nd (late?)

Team B gave up 1.03 

Team C gave up Mike Evans & 2022 1st (mid?)

Team D gave up Zeke 

Team D gave up Jalen Reagor & 2022 1st (no idea)

Team E gave up Antonio Gibson
DK in a heartbeat

Evans real quick

Probably lean the Reagor way, not completely sold on Gibson LT

moved Melvin Gordon, Bryan Edwards and 3.07 to new J. Williams owner for Lavishka and 2.02, where I got E Moore. This team of mine has no RBs, so I am more or less punting to the future.

I've made so many trades today but most aren't terribly exciting. I moved a future 1st here and there for like 1.10 and the like.

But this one is notable in FFPC SF:

I gave 2022 1st, 2nd
I got Darnold, 2.11 OTC (took Nico Collins)

So in the offseason, in an attempt to make my team a contender, I made the initital trade and turned it into the following:

10 team, very competitive (between friends) 1ppr/1.5ppr TE dynasty

Trade #1 - Gave: N Chubb + 2022 2nd  / Got: Josh Jacobs + 2021 1.03 + 2022 1st (other team big browns/chubb fan like me)

Trade #2 - Gave: 2022 1st + 2022 3rd + Logan Thomas / Got: Mike Evans (other team rebuilding)

Offseason: Gave Nick Chubb + Logan Thomas + 2022 3rd / Got: Josh Jacobs + Mike Evans + Najee or Pitts (at 1.03)

I've made so many trades today but most aren't terribly exciting. I moved a future 1st here and there for like 1.10 and the like.

But this one is notable in FFPC SF:

I gave 2022 1st, 2nd
I got Darnold, 2.11 OTC (took Nico Collins)
I like Nico but a 1st for Darnold in SF is solid move. It’s the little deals that build you roster and add depth to make you competitive when injuries hit!!

Users who are viewing this thread