What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official FFA*** We Formed A Band (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
Join the FFA official band.

What are you playing? Nominate somebody for an instrument, etc.

Comment away.

We're going to be the band to write the song that makes Israel and Palestine get along.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one of the (yes, one of) rhythm guitars. Need to keep that stuff humming along in the treble section.

Treble damages and all.

Apropos of that, Lil' Wayne at his height (2004-2011) is famous as an emcee for being in the "pocket" of a song. I nominate him as one of our emcees.

"Who Wanna" off of Tha Carter is probably as good an example as any of being "up in the beat," as Eminem said he was and subsequently tried to emulate.

That's neither here nor there, just thinking of the "pocket," and what it meant in the hip hop sense, where the lyrics both provide another back beat to the often basic beats they're rapping over, all while scatting all over the place.

I think you all will find my cowbell skills quite impressive.  And you can't write a song to unite Israel and Palestine without cowbell, it just isn't possible.  

Fake reluctantly

Fine, I'll sing. Now our absolute maximum ceiling as a band is somewhere around the level of the band referenced in the first post, Art Brut

Northern Voice said:
Fake reluctantly

Fine, I'll sing. Now our absolute maximum ceiling as a band is somewhere around the level of the band referenced in the first post, Art Brut
The whole thread is based upon their winking song. I think it's brilliant.

Any room for someone who played the Recorder poorly in 2nd grade?  If so I’m your man.  If not I can sing off key and pitch with the best of them.  

I was a pretty good trombone player back in high school. I got stuck at 2nd, though, because I had a prodigy in front of me. The prodigy's father led the house band for Tony Kornheiser's radio show in the '90s in DC. 

I was second chair French Horn in the All-City orchestra as an 8th grader. Then I got braces and stopped practicing.  The braces have been off for 45 years now and my chops are back.

My new stage name is Scam Likely

Any more dreamers, takers, magic band makers? 

I'd missed the past two comments. Both of you guys are in! 

Users who are viewing this thread