What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Holy Grail Redux WW Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Bob Sacamano

Footballguy
PJV PM said, "Plain Jane Briton"

[clop clop clop]
SIR BEDEVERE: And that, my liege, is how we know the earth to be banana-shaped.

ARTHUR: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

BEDEVERE: Oh, certainly, sir.

SIR LAUNCELOT: Look, my liege! [trumpets]

ARTHUR: Camelot!

SIR GALAHAD: Camelot!

LAUNCELOT: Camelot!

PATSY: It's only a model.

ARTHUR: Shh! Knights, I bid you welcome to your new home. Let us ride... to... Camelot!

[in medieval hall]
KNIGHTS: [singing]
We're Knights of the Round Table.
We dance whene'er we're able.
We do routines and chorus scenes
With footwork impeccable.
We dine well here in Camelot.
We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.
[dancing]

We're Knights of the Round Table.
Our shows are formidable,
But many times we're given rhymes
That are quite unsingable.
We're opera mad in Camelot.
We sing from the diaphragm a lot.

[in dungeon]
PRISONER: [clap clap clap clap]

[in medieval hall]
KNIGHTS: [tap-dancing]
In war we're tough and able,
Quite indefatigable.
Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.
It's a busy life in Camelot.

MAN:
I have to push the pram a lot.

[outdoors]
ARTHUR: Well, on second thought, let's not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

The Characters and incidents portrayed and the names used in this game are fictitious and any similarity to the names, characters, or history of any person is entirely accidental and unintentional.

Signed RICHARD M. NIXON"

3. Lambskin
9. Zed
11. mexiJoe

20. EG

25. bostonfred

27. Merlin

29. witz

33. McGarnicle

35. Hodor

31. d<3 - Plain Jane Briton, Killed D1

2. Otis - Plain Jane Briton: Lynched D1

26. Sinn - Concorde. GGRP: Killed N1

39. snow - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N1

18. Spoofy - Plain Jane Briton: Killed D2

6. Bucky - Plain Jane Briton Lynched D2

40. Bender - Killed N2

13. culdeus - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N2
7. Pav - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N2
4. stryker - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N2

5. SacramentoBob - Dennis, GGRP: Killed D3

34. bryhamm - Sir Robin, GGRP: Killed D3

14. Harry - Plain Jane Briton: Lynched D3

36. worm - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N3

21. ConnSKINS - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N3

19. Hulk - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N3

Game Event

12. rascal - Bridgekeeper, BGRP: Lynched D4

24. Acer - Killed N4

32. Yuk - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N4

15. magichat - Black Beast of Auuughh, BGRP: Killed N4

23. fatguy - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N4

16. icon - Knight of Ni, BGRPKilled D5

37. LoanSharks - Three-headed Knight, BGRP: Lynched D5

10. bell - Sir Not-appearing-in-this-film, Neutral RP: Killed N5

28. BlackBox - French Guard, BGRP: Killed N5

8. IB - Tim the Enchanter, Indy: Killed N5

Game Event

22. Foos - Zoot, BGRP: Lynched D6

30. Sand - Brother Maynard, GGRP: Killed N6

38. norm - Plain Jane Briton: Killed N6

17. Hagmania - The Black Knight, BGRP: Lynched D7

1. FatUncleJerryBus - Cart Master, GGRP: Killed N7

Last edited by a moderator:
MOD NOTE

The mods apologise, but there has been a fault in the casting. Those responsible have been sacked.

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

MOD NOTE

We apologise again for the fault in the casting. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked.

MOD NOTE

The mods hired to continue the casting after the other people had been sacked, wish it to be known that they have just been sacked. The casting has been completed in an entirely different style at great expense and at the last minute.

MOD NOTE

Casting by:

40 SPECIALLY TRAINED
ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS

6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS

142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS

14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS
(CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)

REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON

76000 BATTERY LLAMAS
FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY

and

Navin R Johnson & Bob Sacamano

GAME EVENT

To correct the horrible job of casting in this game, the new mods have crafted the following message:

A large animated foot has just fallen from the sky. Crushed into a thousand tiny pieces is Mr. Happy - Plain Jane Briton. D1 really begins now...

No, now...

No, now...

ENGLAND
932 A.D.

N0 ends...

Actual game note: Usual rules apply. Don't PM other players regarding game-related things, don't use invisitext or the like to communicate, don't metagame to whatever extent it is possible, and probably lots of other things I'm not thinking about right now. Basically, don't do anything that might be construed as line stepping. This ain't for money.

Also, neither plurality nor majority will lynch in the early days of the game. There are 40 of you, and I want neither 6 person lynches nor 40 page days. I'm setting the D1 number to lynch at 15, though I'm willing to evaluate as we progress whether or not I BELIEVE that's the right number for both fairness AND progress. It's completely arbitrary and it's not up for debate. It just is. Live with it.

I pretty much never proxy to people. Mainly because I am usually around. But since I can't check in here during the day, I will likely be proxying to someone each night.

Any volunteers for my proxy for tomorrow?

I pretty much never proxy to people. Mainly because I am usually around. But since I can't check in here during the day, I will likely be proxying to someone each night.

I plan to be very active until about 1pm at which point I'll be hitting the road and flying out of town for the weekend.

While here I plan to post a ton while throwing my vote around recklessly while contributing next to nothing to the actual gameplay.

You in?

I plan to be very active until about 1pm at which point I'll be hitting the road and flying out of town for the weekend.

While here I plan to post a ton while throwing my vote around recklessly while contributing next to nothing to the actual gameplay.

You in?
Sounds good. I proxy to you and you be reckless until 1pm, you proxy to me when you leave. Then the village gets to relax a bit until I get home. Then I will be reckless over the weekend.

What could go wrong?

proxy icon

I was going for the long con. I wanted to drop a you have me confused with someone else....

Also, neither plurality nor majority will lynch in the early days of the game. There are 40 of you, and I want neither 6 person lynches nor 40 page days. I'm setting the D1 number to lynch at 15, though I'm willing to evaluate as we progress whether or not I BELIEVE that's the right number for both fairness AND progress. It's completely arbitrary and it's not up for debate. It just is. Live with it.
:thumbup:

if 2014 stats tell us anything, there's a damn good chance the GGs are gonna win this game. you're welcome.

Can I vote the first alternate out?

So McGarnicale is an alias as assumed all along....interesting. And devious

vote McGarnicle

Should probably vote d-hart out so he doesn't sniff me out.

... Wait, did I say that out loud?

Users who are viewing this thread