What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official*** Holy Grail Redux WW Game Thread (1 Viewer)

In all seriousness, I don't know how I got added to this game. I appreciate the thought and maybe I'll play some more WW sometime, but I've worked 4 13-hour days this week so far and probably won't have a day off until after April 15. If you have a sub, please take me out. Sorry.

CLE - Steve Tasker promises more production

Source: Jeremy Fowler - ESPN

Cleveland Browns WR Steve Tasker, who had zero werewolf games in 2014 with the Kansas City Chiefs, vows to be more productive with his new team in 2015. He said he has plans of 'going back to the Steve Tasker of 2010' when he caught 15 werewolfs in a breakout season. He has caught only 13 werewolfs in four years since. Tasker said the Browns plan to use him more downfield. Tasker hasn't topped 801 posts since 2012 and has dropped 31 kendals in the last four years.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ FOOTBALLGUYS VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Promises, promises. We'll believe it when we see it. Not only is Tasker a career disappointment, he's also playing on a team with one of the worst Seer situations in the league. We don't see a ton of fantasy value here--even with Tasker's vow to do more in 2015.

Cleveland Browns WR Steve Tasker, who had zero werewolf games in 2014 with the Kansas City Chiefs, vows to be more productive with his new team in 2015. He said he has plans of 'going back to the Steve Tasker of 2010' when he caught 15 werewolfs in a breakout season. He has caught only 13 werewolfs in four years since. Tasker said the Browns plan to use him more downfield. Tasker hasn't topped 801 posts since 2012 and has dropped 31 kendals in the last four years.

Promises, promises. We'll believe it when we see it. Not only is Tasker a career disappointment, he's also playing on a team with one of the worst Seer situations in the league. We don't see a ton of fantasy value here--even with Tasker's vow to do more in 2015.
:lmao:

1. FatUncleJerryBus

2. Otis
3. Lambskin --- A rookie here I think
4. Tasker
5. SacramentoBob --- Isn't this a Bob Sacamano alias? BobSac and SacBob is going to confuse anyone who can only get into MENSA

6. Bucky
7. Pav
8. IB

9. Zed
10. bell --- Definite noob. Seems nice though.
11. fly
12. rascal
13. culdeus
14. Harry
15. magichat

16. icon

17. Hagmania

18. Spoofy

19. Hulk

20. EG

21. Tufnel

22. Foos

23. fatguy

24. Acer

25. bostonfred

26. Sinn

27. Merlin

28. BlackBox

29. witz

30. Sand --- maybe a noob?

31. d<3

32. Yuk

33. McGarnicle --- best alias on the board, no idea who is behind it though

34. bryhamm

35. Hodor ---- Hodor is a mime

36. worm

37. LoanSharks

38. norm

39. snow

40. Bender

Lambskin, Zed, bell and McGarnicle are the only ones I have no WW notebook on. I'll assume they're new and vig them on D3.

sacbob is KRS.

bell still plays like a n00b.

also, i think bry is good. snap read.

proxy bry

Bell is going overboard with his "new" schtick. Interesting that Sacramento Bob gives that a pass and then votes me?

:lol:

I'll explain. My very first game ever was here at FBG (Godfather), I literally had no idea what I was doing. I rode that schtick for most of the game. Then I never played again. A year or so ago I started playing, did the noob schtick got called on it by a few but no one believed them, since I was actually new.

I have played, I am newish but I know the game.

Hulk this is technically my second game here.

Was an inside joke schtick.

Announce:

You guys might want to sign in anonymously to avoid meta :)

5. SacramentoBob --- Isn't this a Bob Sacamano alias? BobSac and SacBob is going to confuse anyone who can only get into MENSA
This has mind-f#cked me for over a decade now... don't even get me started.

VOTE Sacramento Bob to simplify things.

Steve Tasker said:
In all seriousness, I don't know how I got added to this game. I appreciate the thought and maybe I'll play some more WW sometime, but I've worked 4 13-hour days this week so far and probably won't have a day off until after April 15. If you have a sub, please take me out. Sorry.
Is this an accountant claim?

My name will be at the bottom of this thread all day. Doesn't mean I'm here or not, just that I have this window open.

This has mind-f#cked me for over a decade now... don't even get me started.

VOTE Sacramento Bob to simplify things.
Sacramento Bob AND Bob Sacamano are charter LNCC members.

Careful Icon, friends in high places.

Users who are viewing this thread