What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFICIAL JETS SUPER BOWL THREAD! (1 Viewer)

Reaper

Footballguy
:lmao:

As pathetic as the Jets history as been...... THIS is the biggest Win most Jets fans have seen.

EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup:

You honestly believe the NFL will let the jets beat the stealers next week? :jawdrop: They'll have an extra few flags handy just in case it gets close.

I have to route for the Jets by default.

I don't want the Super Bowl champ to come from the NFC North and 6 SBs is enough for the Steeler fans.

Win two more games Jets and you won't have to enter the Meadowlands through the service entrance anymore. Good Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulling for the Jets in the AFC and the Packers in the NFC. Steelers have enough rings and I hate Chicago.

This win was more about New England's atrocious defense than the Jets, IMO. I don't think they have a very good shot @ Pittsburgh. Nothing against the Jets, so I wouldn't mind being wrong. I see PIT 21-10.

Gravity said:
37 years old.Biggest JETS win of my time.

Reaper said:
:lmao: As pathetic as the Jets history as been...... THIS is the biggest Win most Jets fans have seen.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:
For real? That's pretty sad. Congrats on the win, but it's hard to believe this is the biggest win ever. The fact that the Jets put all their eggs in one basket tonight, just to beat the Pats, and are now celebrating their Super Bowl, tells me they are satisfied enough now and will probably get blasted next week by the Steelers. I think the Packers will beat whoever they face, and I hope so, because I can't handle any more Steelers fans bosting about their rings, and I never want to see a single Jets fan celebrate a Super Bowl ring. But that's just because I hate the all.

Gravity said:
For real? That's pretty sad. Congrats on the win, but it's hard to believe this is the biggest win ever.
Of course its sad! The JETS have a pathetic history - forget about not winning a superbowl in over 40 years - we have not even been in a superbowl for that amount of time.So yes, getting to the AFC Championship game by beating the hated and heavily favored Patriots is one of the big wins of this franchise. Hopefully, there will be 2 bigger wins before the season ends.

Whoa.... Did I post this.....

I usually don't post Drunk but, man am I hung over :banned:

Probably didn't need the last 4 beers.

Gravity said:

Reaper said:
:lmao: As pathetic as the Jets history as been...... THIS is the biggest Win most Jets fans have seen.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banned:
For real? That's pretty sad. Congrats on the win, but it's hard to believe this is the biggest win ever.
Yup.. For Certain fans it is. Most fans probably under 50 years old.Pre-game radio people were equating it to the Red Sox in 04' where people were saying beating the Yankees was the great relief - but, of course they did win it all so, hopefully the journey is not over....As for beating the Steelers....Sheesh, to Win @ Indy @ NE and then @ Pitt..... Would be the toughest road I've ever seen bar none.Regardless, I'll tell ya the Game Parties are great - 98'' Screen is up and running :yes:2 years of Rex and 6 Playoff Parties, so far 4 Tough Road victories.......

Sweet Love said:
netnalp said:
I'll be rooting for the Jets since the Giants aren't in.
Good man.
Only fans and people from NY are pullin for the Jets! I bet everyone else is pullin for the Steelers...One more week till the Jets smell DeFEET!

Incredible win for us fans, but they got to this point last year as well. Gonna have to put forth another all-around great effort in Heinz Field to finally get to the Super Bowl.

Gravity said:

Reaper said:
:lol: As pathetic as the Jets history as been...... THIS is the biggest Win most Jets fans have seen.EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodposting:
For real? That's pretty sad. Congrats on the win, but it's hard to believe this is the biggest win ever. The fact that the Jets put all their eggs in one basket tonight, just to beat the Pats, and are now celebrating their Super Bowl, tells me they are satisfied enough now and will probably get blasted next week by the Steelers. I think the Packers will beat whoever they face, and I hope so, because I can't handle any more Steelers fans bosting about their rings, and I never want to see a single Jets fan celebrate a Super Bowl ring. But that's just because I hate the all.
:lmao:That was the kind of win that starts great team runs. Nothing is guaranteed in this league, but i could see us looking back on this game as the one that started it all.

I hate the Jets more than any other professional sports team out there but you got to give them a lot of credit for going into Foxboro and punching Brady right in the mouth yesterday.

Congrats to the Jets and their fans.

Going to be an extremely looooooooong week as a Dolphin fan in NY for the next 6 days

Users who are viewing this thread