What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Patriots at Jaguars Week 2 Game Day Thread *** (1 Viewer)

Fournette officially out

@JohnOehser: #Jaguars inactives versus Patriots:

*RB Leonard Fournette (hamstring)
*LB Leon Jacobs
*OG Chris Reed
*OL Josh Walker
OT Will Richardson Jr.
DE Dawuane Smoot
NT Eli Ankou

Kenjon Barner inactive for NE.

@globejimmcbride: With Kenjon Barner inactive, #Patriots top options for punt return duty are Patrick Chung and Chris Hogan. Both are fielding punts in warmups.

Patriots with a couple first downs.  Jags get a couple shots in on Brady.  Long Gostkowski FG pushed right.

As a Colts fan a Patriots win would be most beneficial.

As a Colts fan I can't make myself root for the Patriots to win.

That was a phenomenal catch by Cole. Good lord. That's rightfully going to be on all the highlight reels.

Kind of shocking to see Jacksonville dominating by so much, so early. 14-0 before the end of the first quarter? Wow.

Jags DL pushing pocket back rushing 4. A lot of zone behind it. Jack seems to be shadowing Gronk though.

Kind of shocking to see Jacksonville dominating by so much, so early. 14-0 before the end of the first quarter? Wow.
It's early but I really do think we're seeing a changing of the guard here. Pats are still playoff bound but the jags are damn good.

We're in Jason's Good Place.

Pats came in with game plan of making Bortles beat them. Jags have been throwing underneath and along sidelines. Interested to see if Pats change things up

Clear pick play by Westbrook uncalled.  Oh well. Not expecting much on a game played on the surface of the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread