What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Survivor S32 - Brains Brawn Beauty Part Deux (1 Viewer)

snogger said:
We couldn't believe Medics weren't called in :confused: You'd think the second blood started coming out of her ear they would have called in the medics..
Yup.  We were laughing about how the camera operators must be reacting.  "Geez.  The girl's got some kind of insect chewing away on her eardrum.  This'll make great tv!  Well, let's see how this goes."  Stuffing cotton in their own ears while the girl is screaming in pain.  "Wonder what happens when it gets to her brain?"

Seriously, though, I guess this might not be uncommon and they knew she wasn't in any real danger?

Im not sure the rule. Unless they are actually in real trouble, do they have to ask for a medic? 
:shrug: Not sure.. You'd think though with a person doubling over in pain, talking about hearing something crawling around in her ear, and blood coming out that would warrant a medic check.. Guess they were waiting for her to go insane and take out another player to warrant a call.

3-ceti-eel.jpg

Blondie, such a mental giant that she was a hinderence at the puzzle challenge and at tribal didn't take the cap off the marker before using it.

Darnell- lifeguard that loses goggles and doesn't even try to save them and instead taps out. Even worse was him taking a dump in front of his team.

Debbie ? Says she's made fires from nothing all over the world and then doesn't even try to start one here.

Blondie, such a mental giant that she was a hinderence at the puzzle challenge and at tribal didn't take the cap off the marker before using it.

Darnell- lifeguard that loses goggles and doesn't even try to save them and instead taps out. Even worse was him taking a dump in front of his team.

Debbie ? Says she's made fires from nothing all over the world and then doesn't even try to start one here.
:lol: Loved the producers making sure to zero in on that one

Is it possible that they are in fact trying to plant a mole on each team? Maybe it is just me, but Debbie, Blondie and Gardener stood out so much this first episode and are so out of place. People mentioned Blondie and Gardener not being brawn and beauty, but Debbie worked at Red Lobster. I am sorry, but based on what we have seen, she is crazy, not super smart. I am wondering if they are trying to do something way off the cuff since this is season 32. Maybe if they vote one of those 3 off, something happens, like a clue for a hidden immunity idol for the rest of the tribe.

I could be crazy, but the three of them got a lot of air time and only bug in her ear lady got as much and hers was because well she was screaming like crazy.

Is it possible that they are in fact trying to plant a mole on each team? Maybe it is just me, but Debbie, Blondie and Gardener stood out so much this first episode and are so out of place. People mentioned Blondie and Gardener not being brawn and beauty, but Debbie worked at Red Lobster. I am sorry, but based on what we have seen, she is crazy, not super smart. I am wondering if they are trying to do something way off the cuff since this is season 32. Maybe if they vote one of those 3 off, something happens, like a clue for a hidden immunity idol for the rest of the tribe.

I could be crazy, but the three of them got a lot of air time and only bug in her ear lady got as much and hers was because well she was screaming like crazy.
Which tribe should the waitress/chemist crazy woman be on?  She isn't brawn and certainly not beauty.  

I'm not one to enjoy looking at the half naked guys on this show anyway (NTTAWWT), but does anybody else find the appearance of the one "dreamy" guy on the beauty tribe downright off-putting?  It's like his body proportions are way off or something.

Really bizarre episode....

The bug thing was beyond gross. I'm assuming that some medical attention happened off camera. They must have known what kind of bug it was, known that it posed no real danger, and thus was merely an environmental test for her to deal with.

Those trees that the bald asian guy were ripping up were so not dead. They had green leaves and roots. There is no way he is a mole, he doesn't belong anywhere near the Brains tribe. 

He's extra long and has a tiny head.
Yeah, since they don't show credits anymore at the beginning to let you learn their names, we were giving them nicknames until we figured out their real name.  His nickname was Ant-Head.  Anna's was Boobs.  

Yup, Neal or Nick or Nerd is heinous and ill-proportioned.  In fact, that's some "Beauty" tribe.  I'd call it the "Eye of Beholder" tribe.  Oof.  Loved Gardener Guy ripping up live trees after his big speech about honoring all life forms.  

Only gals who really move me are Blonde Alecia, Jenny, and maybe Liz the Quantitative Strategist.  Jenny is a cancer survivor and also beat drug addiction, so I gather that earworm from Ceti Alpha Five was legit painful. 

Pollard and Dawg the Bounty Hunter surprisingly didn't bug me.  Darnell proudly dumping that close to camp in full view of the tribe was gross.  Bye, Darnell. 

Trying to multi-quote, hope it works. First of all, my idea is as crazy as Debbie, just wondering if in season 32 they are trying something. Second, I agree that Debbie is a dolt and doesn't belong in any of the 3 tribes and plant guy doesn't either. Blondie is cute so she can be in beauty. Again, my main thought is these 3 seem so out of place that I am wondering if there could be a twist when any of the 3 get voted out, i.e. that they are plants. My idea is likely 99.5% wrong, but the way they centered on those 3 aside from bug ear made me think of that old reality show The Mole.

Yeah, since they don't show credits anymore at the beginning to let you learn their names, we were giving them nicknames until we figured out their real name.  His nickname was Ant-Head.  Anna's was Boobs.  
Love it. I don't remember any of the names so far outside of Scot Pollard just because I remember him from Kansas and Debbie because people mentioned her name above. Ant head fits, he does have an unusually small head. Boobs is awesome. The little Asian guy is Plant Guy or Gardener to me and Bug Ear obviously. I like Blondie, but I don't have any others so far, maybe Red Lobster for the crazy one. I'm definitely going to stick with the nicknames, so much easier since there are no returning people.

ETA: Don't need a nickname for Darnell anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure the rule. Unless they are actually in real trouble, do they have to ask for a medic? 

per my Survivor source:

contestants can ask for medical at any time. if medical deems the injury/situation life-threatening, they'll be removed from the game.

re: the Ear Bug - pretty sure medical did remove the bug (and larvae :shock: ) from her ear canal. will try to verify.

per my Survivor source:

contestants can ask for medical at any time. if medical deems the injury/situation life-threatening, they'll be removed from the game.

re: the Ear Bug - pretty sure medical did remove the bug (and larvae :shock: ) from her ear canal. will try to verify.

I'm guessing medical put some kind of drop or something in her ear to make the thing retreat out....they just didn't show that.  She was laying all too nice and conveniently for the cameras and others to not know it was on its way out.

I pegged the first two but couldn't figure out who was actually a brawn.  What you said makes sense.
I got the same sense...but thought it was the air force, waitress loud mouth that was obviously misplaced.  She's a brawn at best...no way she's a brain.

Some pics of Anna.

BmNBXJXCcAAEjrB.jpg

9ufYu4a.jpg

GWWan4d.jpg

annatet.jpg

Love it. I don't remember any of the names so far outside of Scot Pollard just because I remember him from Kansas and Debbie because people mentioned her name above. Ant head fits, he does have an unusually small head. Boobs is awesome. The little Asian guy is Plant Guy or Gardener to me and Bug Ear obviously. I like Blondie, but I don't have any others so far, maybe Red Lobster for the crazy one. I'm definitely going to stick with the nicknames, so much easier since there are no returning people.

ETA: Don't need a nickname for Darnell anymore.
Don't forget #Beastmodecowboy.

A memorable meltdown at tribal council in tonight's episode
:goodposting: You'd think after all these years people would learn that unless you are on the chopping block... Keep your mouth SHUT! :lol:

Huge fail at tribal, although I think Jason was looking for an excuse to vote her off. He didn't trust her right after the immunity loss. Even so, just shut up. Amazing how fast someone can put their own head on the chopping block.

Really doesn't matter anyway. I would bet a lot of money that no one from that tribe will be there at the end.

I was originally in her corner for wanting to flip with the girls because Pollard and especially the burnt dude were being major #####.  

snogger said:
:goodposting: You'd think after all these years people would learn that unless you are on the chopping block... Keep your mouth SHUT! :lol:
Well I know what you are saying, but do you not think that the editing of what I hear is on average about a one hour long tribal council that's edited to like 4-6 minutes is going to show  only the important pieces?  I liked Jenny but she did open a huge can of worms by starting off about alliances.

Is it me or does "blondie" remind us of a younger version of Melissa Stark???

Baloney Sandwich said:
I was originally in her corner for wanting to flip with the girls because Pollard and especially the burnt dude were being major #####.  
You aren't now? I thought blondie did a heck of a job at tribal working sunburn/tattoo guy.

peaces said:
Stuff like that and then when she worked tribal so well really makes you think she's a plant. Tai scraping himself up makes you think he isn't.

That said, could blondie, crazy and Tai get anymore screen time?

Stuff like that and then when she worked tribal so well really makes you think she's a plant. Tai scraping himself up makes you think he isn't.

That said, could blondie, crazy and Tai get anymore screen time?
That part was REALLY baffling to me.. Are the producers trying  to get someone injured for "Good TV" by putting that so high up in the tree :confused:

That part was REALLY baffling to me.. Are the producers trying  to get someone injured for "Good TV" by putting that so high up in the tree :confused:
Hey, c'mon now.  They did give him what looked like a two foot long stick to help him reach it.

Me too, no idea what the heck that was. From the previews, it sure seemed like this was the season that they were going to try and get someone killed.

LOL, so she really isn't even an expert. She was a manager in a lab that didn't actually test anything. I wonder if this is one of those labs that call people and and ask them if they need their water tested. Such an obvious scam.

Also, damn, those boobs are distracting, just starting at me while I am trying to type this reply.

Walking Boot said:
Walking Boot said:
So, the "water and chemistry expert" knows you can tell if there are microbes in the water just by looking at it.

Gotcha.

Holy crap :lmao:
Not surprised.......at all.

That episode was pretty boring.  The whole dynamic between cowboy and Tai was just weird. 

Users who are viewing this thread