What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official*** Washington vs. Seattle (Pick 'Em) O/U 47 (1 Viewer)

ignatiusjreilly said:
As someone who needs 55 points combined from Gibson and Russ, not liking the opening drives for each team
Got 43. Would have needed Russ to convert the 2PC and then one of them to score a walk-off TD in OT. But as a WFT fan, I’ll take this result

joffer said:
lol.  I could’ve lobbed that to DK in the right corner. good night.
Holy cow.  That ball needed to be lobbed to Metcalf but instead he throws it inside three defenders. Dude is trying to sink the franchise and punch his ticket.  Has to be.  

Mister CIA said:
In my league, 7-4 DK owner jumped in front of 8-3 Lockett owner with that sole DK reception. 

And you get an 8-4, and you get an 8-4.
At halftime I needed 0.5 points (one catch) from Lockett to win. Oof.

How in the name of all things holy does a multimillion dollar organization not have a backup kicker? Do all of the punters and special teamers have too much else to do during the week that no one can practice kicking? Mind boggling  :bs:

How in the name of all things holy does a multimillion dollar organization not have a backup kicker? Do all of the punters and special teamers have too much else to do during the week that no one can practice kicking? Mind boggling  :bs:
Their punter, Tress Way, was supposedly their backup kicker. But apparently they didn't want him to kick.

Users who are viewing this thread