What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL WIS XII DRAFT THREAD*** (1 Viewer)

Was it just by when you enterered your team?
I thought it was that way in the past -- where the first twelve teams filled the NL and the final four teams made up the PL West. But it wasn't like that this time around -- I was the second-to-last to enter, yet ended up in the PL Central (as did Bogart). Koya entered much earlier, and is in the same division.

On a completely unrelated note to what we're doing here, I have signed up for Twitter. Why, I don't know.

Anyway, if you want to follow me or want me to follow you or whatever, go here.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrPhoenix said:
On a completely unrelated note to what we're doing here, I have signed up for Twitter. Why, I don't know.

Your latest foray into disappointment?

9 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)7 Members: Greco, Notorious T.R.E., SoCalBroncoFan, Kraft..., Super Nintendo Chalmers, texasheat, jfranco77
I think I'm starting to get why the economy is lagging.

MrPhoenix said:

Your latest foray into disappointment?
I'm setting my expectations to Level 1: Extremely Low.
you may have an Uber league announcement to tweet soon :thumbup:
Highly doubtful, GB.

Mr P>Stop taking Joe Mauer out of the line-up in Serious Business.TIA.
Um, I'm not. :lmao:
Ruh roh. Did you put Detweiler in? If not we've been compromised. :unsure:
Detwiler is in, but not by my doing.Who's h4x0red our CBSSportsline account?
I'm guessing one of us did this while drunk.
That effing Johnnie Walker did it!

We still can't Sim Matchup other WIS XII teams :confused: I was going to simulate my entire regular season -- 7 home/7 road against Koya, Kraft, and Bogart ... 6/6 against the rest of the PL, and 1/1 against the NL.

So far ... I've just pit my squad against the 1927 Yankees twice, and trounced them twice :popcorn:

We still can't Sim Matchup other WIS XII teams :confused: I was going to simulate my entire regular season -- 7 home/7 road against Koya, Kraft, and Bogart ... 6/6 against the rest of the PL, and 1/1 against the NL.

So far ... I've just pit my squad against the 1927 Yankees twice, and trounced them twice :popcorn:
Search Simleague teams then use the the team names...I get them to come up

Last edited by a moderator:
Sammy3469 said:
Doug B said:
We still can't Sim Matchup other WIS XII teams :lmao: I was going to simulate my entire regular season -- 7 home/7 road against Koya, Kraft, and Bogart ... 6/6 against the rest of the PL, and 1/1 against the NL.

So far ... I've just pit my squad against the 1927 Yankees twice, and trounced them twice :lmao:
Search Simleague teams then use the the team names...I get them to come up
I can get our team names to come up ... but when I select them, I get a "team not found error" :rolleyes: Maybe it's a work-firewall thing.Has anyone else here used Sim Matchup with their WIS XII squad against someone else's WIS XII squad?

How does sim live work with the schedule? Can you only sim live games on the day they are due to be played or can you play others well in advance? How does that affect pitching rotations and fatigue if you do sim games out of order?

How does sim live work with the schedule? Can you only sim live games on the day they are due to be played or can you play others well in advance? How does that affect pitching rotations and fatigue if you do sim games out of order?
you can sim live any future gameIt affects player and pitcher fatigue as if the game was played sequentially, though, so if you pitch your #2 starter in a sim live game in the future, he will be fatigued for your next non sim live gameHope that is clear

Users who are viewing this thread