What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Only 10 spots left- $20 Survivor Pool (1 Viewer)

kentoff

Footballguy
$20 to enter. Each week you pick 1 team. Once you pick a team you can never pick them again the rest of the season. Except playoffs. If your team for the week wins, you move on to the next week.. you do not have to pay again if you keep winning... but if your team loses, you will be out of the pool all together, UNLESS you buy back in for another $20 (each time). You can buy back in up until week 6 (depending on how many people we get to play). After week 6, if you lose, you are out, no more buying back in. Deadline for joining will be start of game time week 1. This will go on week after week until we have a LAST MAN STANDING... 1 person will get the jackpot. max 2 teams per player, $20 per team.

Hit me up and I'll fwd you the URL... Have a great season...

6 spots left--- 44 people.... I can buy a bigger package, but need more commitments and less inquiries...

Buy backs until week 6 and I will be running a revival pool after week 6 for all the losers :eek: $5 for the revival pool.

hit me up I'll fwd you the URL and info...

2 spots left..... pot is at $960 already and is only going to get bigger.....

Question is, is why haven't you joined yet?

hit me up for the site and specifics...

Users who are viewing this thread