What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ONLY 2 OPEN SPOTS LEFT - Yahoo 12 Team 5x5 ROTO Leagues - $250 to $500 buy-ins (1 Viewer)

gfriley

Footballguy
I have multiple Yahoo ROTO Fantasy Baseball Leagues I am running. They are all traditional 5x5 leagues. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 12 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 12 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 8th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues.  If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league that will detail the payouts and league info. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league.  The top 4 teams in the league are paid out. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com. Besides these three baseball leagues I run 12 football leagues and 3 basketball leagues.  Managers sign up for my leagues because the are run fairly, payouts are made and made quickly, and more importantly they know my leagues will fill. You wont have to worry about being stuck in a league that wont fill then having to try to find another league at the last second.  This is why I get so many returning managers in all my leagues
COVID CHANGES - 

1.  Added two more IL spots

2.  Waiting to get a confirmation on how many games will be played for 2021.  Once I do the games played will be updated and "Maxed Innings Pitched" will be adjusted (leagues are currently set to last year's 60 game season)  .  My innings pitched is based on 8.3 innings per game.  So in a normal 162 game season that would be 1350 innings

$250 ROTO 5X5 #TWO - (Draft time Monday March 29th at 9:00pm EST) – NEW LEAGUE JUST ADDED THIS YEAR - new league created due to below leagues filling quickly and managers asking me to create another league – 10 PAID TEAMS - 10 OPEN SPOTS LEFT - 10 teams in the league

$500 5x5 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday March 28th at 8:00pm EST) –  LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL!

$400 5x5 ROTO Buy-In League II - (Draft time Wednesday March 31st at 9:00pm EST) – LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL!

$400 ROTO LEAGUE - (Draft time Tuesday March 30th at 9:00pm EST) – LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL!

$250 5x5 ROTO League I - (Draft time Thursday March 25th at 9:00pm EST) –  LEAGUE CLOSED - PAID IN FULL!

Roster Positions:  C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL, NA, NA

Batters Stat Categories:  Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG)

Pitchers Stat Categories:  Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)

Last edited by a moderator:
$250 ROTO 5X5 #TWO - (Draft time Monday March 29th at 9:00pm EST) – NEW LEAGUE JUST ADDED THIS YEAR - new league created due to below leagues filling quickly and managers asking me to create another league – 10 PAID TEAMS - 10 OPEN SPOTS LEFT - 10 teams in the league

Users who are viewing this thread