What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Owner needed for a 14 year old Dynasty League, Leaguesafe used (1 Viewer)

irishpride34

Footballguy
We have a private league we started in 2000. Our season runs from mid June through Week 17 of NFL season. It is 10 owners, 7 keepers, a 30 man max roster, with a salary cap, rookie draft, supplemental draft, free agent draft, and a 17 round draft right before the season. I have put the link below for the league, click on 2013 rosters to view teams ( team available is Protein Shake ), and click on the updated rules to get an idea of what our league is all about. Please feel free to post here with questions and I will answer the best I can. Thanks for your interest.

sites.google.com/site/franchisekeeper10teamcom/home LEAGUE WEBSITE

c:usersownerappdatalocaltemp2013 BIG DOGS ROSTERS & DRAFT ORDER.htm ROSTERS

We start our season on June 15th, when we turn in our 7 keepers and place supplemental value on the rest of our rosters

Our draft is 17 rounds of constant action with owners trading up and down the draft board and many trade offers being proposed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread