What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pain Killerz (1 Viewer)

Nearly two-thirds of NFL players in an ESPN survey say they feel the use of chemical painkillers would be reduced if the league approved marijuana for the same use.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17951858/nfl-players-legal-pot-equals-fewer-painkillers

Yes, I understand that some are gonna take a swig of beer, and try explain to explain that "Doctor prescribed pain-meds are acceptable.. "  (We need to leave the pot smoking to the red-necks) 

So, Id ask that you let the fishing bait soak, and provide your thoughts on the actual story!

For example: Would you accept your judgement, if lets say J. Gordon is believed to have some debilitating illness that is all but eliminated, with "pain meds"?  

The Skins may have just lost their Star L Tackle for four weeks, because he missed a drop..

For me, its almost like I view the "War on Drugs" as a slight of hands trick..  The Govt prints money to pay folks (both good, and bad) to eliminate drugs.  Personally, I don't believe its quite feasible, at this time.  (Wish as much as ya care)  However, when someone does develop a plan of action?  Will they (USA Govt.) make the excuse, that the printers have been over-used? 

Now, dont get me wrong..  I strongly feel, if the USA trully enjoys slogan advertising "Land of the Free"?  We need changes..  Basically, I have a hard time understanding quite a few things.  I mean if there is someone you dont care to see, much less hear from?  Why should you or I care that they ___?  

Now, I don't wanna hammer Love each other!   However, I would suggest showing signs of respect, especially if dealing with subject matter, that is of little experience to you!  Right now, Im watching the Cubs fan celebrate with beer! (ESPN)  Ya know some are gonna be drinking n driving.. Its a bad combo! 

Dont forget "sugar pills" will work miracles..  What something does is not nearly important as what a person believes.
huh?

Users who are viewing this thread