What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Parys Haralson (1 Viewer)

kflo

Footballguy
Man talk no production. I really like him but he gets very little tackles. He was supposed to be a sleeper also. I am not going to cut bait on him cause I am in a dyantsy league and he is young but man is he still starting? Can any 49er homers tell me anything. I am in the New York market and I misses the starting lineups yesterday when the giants played the 49ers.

Thanks In Advance

Haralson was never likely to get many tackles. He's been a situational pass rusher all season long and has produced only against below-average pass protection. That's still better than what he's done earlier in his career, whether injury related or not. He shouldn't be rostered unless you're in a fairly deep (start at least 3 LB) sack heavy league.

See I thought Lawson started at one OLB and Haralson started at the other with WIllis and SPikes at the ILB spots?

Am I wrong about that?

See I thought Lawson started at one OLB and Haralson started at the other with WIllis and SPikes at the ILB spots?Am I wrong about that?
When Lawson is healthy, Haralson is a situational pass rushing end on passing downs (with Lawson often leaving the field). When Lawson was out, Haralson was an every-down player (more or less) but wasn't very effective in that role.

Users who are viewing this thread