What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots Titans game thread (1 Viewer)

I would bet $ that Vrabel or LaFleur do something to try and outsmart Belichick and "pay" for it

Key plays (as usual) are Marcus being mobile and throwing NOT locking him up in the pocket.

If only the Titans OCs would learn this

Two bad cute plays by the Pats, Titans were all over.

Gordon deep up the middle catches one

Ugh. Josh gotta catch that one. It's nice to see the targets but you don't want to get on Brady's bad side by dropping the easy ones. 

I guess being able to feel your fingers can make a real difference. Mariota opening up looking good. 

• Smile
Reactions: Bri
Adoree on Gordon should be fun to watch.

Josh beat him twice but I would guess it's much closer as the game goes on

Hogan isn't a deep guy so that puts Butler on him which is good for the Titans. Pats really need to put Dorsett or someone else in that can "fly" since that's Butler's weakness

IDK about that pass interference, never can judge em' when it's hit in the back while reaching

Gilmore has been "right there" and Davis is doing well anyway. Good maturation point for the young WR

Worst I've seen the Pats play in years. Please get a huge lead before Belichick adjusts at halftime

Mariota changing plays at the LOS is new with this staff.

That's a big deal because he's been very good at it in the past. It seemed like it hurt Robiske's pride last year as they took this ability away from him

The Titans had to change up. Orakpo as a pretend DL and Butler on Edleman. Sooo stupid. Let sleeping dogs lie

For those of you invested in Patriots RBs and wondering whether to start White or Michel...it seems the correct answer this week was James Develin.

Gotta love it...

Pats RG busy pointing while Casey sacks Brady. Offsides or not, you can't let him hit TB12

Butler was on White(as WR) and then Byard

Pats gotta stop that stuff, not working

52 yard field goal missed

3 TE and Flu gets a carry

Stocker switches to FB, Flu gets a nice run

Now Flu down hurt

I WAS glad to see them let the linemen hit, they need that each week

Not sure. Looked at one knee and one ankle. Looked OK for a sec, then needed help off the field

Users who are viewing this thread