What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL 1 razordraft Rounds 9-12 (1 Viewer)

It's a question of involvement. If you check in three or four times daily, always PM th next guy, take 30 seconds and include a note in your pick post that you PMed and send a short list when you're going to be away, we get many more picks at a faster pace and the enjoyment picks up.

If you skip out on any of the above, then the remaining drafters all lose interest as it bogs down. We have sixteen days till the NFL Draft. If we pick up the pace back to what we had the first week, we should finish by next weekend. If we maintain the pace of the last two days, we may not be finished before the NFL Draft.

Let's all renew our interest and try to accomplish the small items in the first paragraph here and speed this puppy up so we have more fun and less griping.

Thanks!

sent PM to both Pictus Cat and Jeff T with a list for my next pick. I am out till much later this evening.

Sorry for the delay fellaz, just got off work.

I wanted to wait another round on this guy but i dont think he'll last another one.

10.03 Ben Watson
No PM again? Maybe that's part of the reason why we're dragging lately. Everyone should PM the next person after their pick.
PM'ing 2 picks @5:58AM this morning would have gone a long way in helping move this along....not trying to pile on, "just sayin"
seriously?? I've been one of the fastest guy to pick on here. And I did send Shadowfax a PM.
pryme...not trying to be a nut crackerI understand not wanting to tip your hand if you're 5+ picks out---I found it odd that you'd post the picks from another before you left for work, w/o sending anyone a PM when you were on deck...that's all

now...Thursday is a long one for me...will check in 1:15AM when I roll out for work and won't be home until midafternoon...I can be reached via hand held wireless device...when I'm up, please email:

8550agent@sprint.blackberry.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I am usually up fairly late at night and sit in front of a computer all day. Feel free to PM me. I am at the other end of the draft from most of you. Let me know if I can help.

ravnzfan said:
Sorry for the delay fellaz, just got off work.

I wanted to wait another round on this guy but i dont think he'll last another one.

10.03 Ben Watson
No PM again? Maybe that's part of the reason why we're dragging lately. Everyone should PM the next person after their pick.
PM'ing 2 picks @5:58AM this morning would have gone a long way in helping move this along....not trying to pile on, "just sayin"
seriously?? I've been one of the fastest guy to pick on here. And I did send Shadowfax a PM.
pryme...not trying to be a nut crackerI understand not wanting to tip your hand if you're 5+ picks out---I found it odd that you'd post the picks from another before you left for work, w/o sending anyone a PM when you were on deck...that's all

now...Thursday is a long one for me...will check in 1:15AM when I roll out for work and won't be home until midafternoon...I can be reached via hand held wireless device...when I'm up, please email:

as you can see my post was edited because I had actually put Watson there since PC already had a TE but didn't want to pick out of turn. Plus I woke up alittle late this morning and was up against it and didnt have time to figure out who to PM my pick to. But its cool no hard feelings. I too would like this to move alittle faster.

FWIW,

My short list went

Bennett (I took)

Watson (Pryme)

Stokely (Orgazmo)

The speed doesn't bother me.

I just want to know when I'm up with a PM

and do my part to not hold up the draft

by posting or PMing my pick ASAP

and notifying the next up.

We'll do better next time fellas. Go team!

I believe that Thom Yorke has a little less than two hours on his clock. I am sending PMs to both he and Frank. Pictus and Jeff, the picks I sent each of you 14 hours ago are still good if I happen to be away when I come up.

I believe that Thom Yorke has a little less than two hours on his clock. I am sending PMs to both he and Frank. Pictus and Jeff, the picks I sent each of you 14 hours ago are still good if I happen to be away when I come up.
I will be here all day, except for lunch. I have Razor's picks. Also, if anyone else wishes to send a PM, I will take care of it.

Sorry guys...somehow I didn't notice the PM.

10.8 AHMAN GREEN, RB, HOUSTON TEXANS

eta pm sent

PM'd next

Reminder:

ravnzfan said:

you guys suck. I head to lunch wanting to get Gaffney and James Jones. I come back and nada. Will pick in just a moment.

you guys suck. I head to lunch wanting to get Gaffney and James Jones. I come back and nada. Will pick in just a moment.
Well, I wanted Norwood and Washington so it's trickle down suckitude.In fact, I have been staying ahead of this most of the time, but my lists were just wiped out here, so I may have to do a little looking before buying and it is lunch time. Just a heads up, I could be a little slow. I would PM a pick if I had one I felt good about.

I've been back and forth on this one---let's lock down TE-2 with:

11.5--Ben Utech-TE, Cinncy

PS...thx for the emails guys...all 4 of them! :thumbup:

PM sent to Rudnicki

So much for moving things along with PMs.....

rzrback77 at 11.7 takes Robert Meacham WR Saints

will send Frank another PM

Not sure about anyone else...but these last two rounds were absolutely brutal on my draft list. McMike was the last person on it. Give me a sec....

11.13 WR Devin Hester :hey:
Of the Bears WRs, I like him best. He's could score everytime he's in, between his quicks and his speed even if he only sees limited duty. Seems ideal to this format as a later WR.L. Robinson was a good pick too. Came on late and will be interesting to see what he becomes.

PM Pryme and me when I'm up. He has a pick for me.

Users who are viewing this thread