What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PGA Golf DFS (2 Viewers)

Well, strategy was pretty much there. Had 4 $1 lineups on FD and one hit for 6 - Clark, Morikawa, Hughes, Hovland, DeCham, and Koepka. Kinda ticked I didn’t play Wolff at all, kept looking at him.

Well, strategy was pretty much there. Had 4 $1 lineups on FD and one hit for 6 - Clark, Morikawa, Hughes, Hovland, DeCham, and Koepka. Kinda ticked I didn’t play Wolff at all, kept looking at him.
Nice, I'm in a 3 week golf slump. Previous 2 weeks got about half my entry fees back but didn't cash anywhere this week.

Raging weasel said:
Nice, I'm in a 3 week golf slump. Previous 2 weeks got about half my entry fees back but didn't cash anywhere this week.
Not sure what the field looks like this week but I’ll lean on the kiddos for at least a couple lineups. Got to til they go chalk or get too expensive. Some were nearing 20+% this week. 

Yeah I've been using Morikowa and Huma for savings whenever they play.

Eta- Morikowa,wolffe,hovland and Niemann are the 4 most expensive on DK this week. This is going to be a tough week to cash I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I've been using Morikowa and Huma for savings whenever they play.

Eta- Morikowa,wolffe,hovland and Niemann are the 4 most expensive on DK this week. This is going to be a tough week to cash I think.
The "expert" sites all have Niemann ranked very highly.

I'm in Louisiana right now....so trying to figure out how to get lineups in.  I'd like to fade them in a few (and mix them into a few) and target guys like Harman, Im, Tringale, Clark, and a few others.  Harman and Im won't be secrets this week, but might come in with less ownership than they would if these youngsters weren't getting so popular right now. 

On Yahoo, Morikawa and Hovland are still way closer to minimum salary than max.  And Wolff stayed min.  Crazy.

Can't figure FD out so I put in 2 free lineups.

Niemann, Tringale, VTaylor, Im, Clark, Frittelli

Morikawa, Hovland, Suh, Malnati, Hughes, Harman

On FD put these in $1 gpp

Johnson Niemann Im Clark V Taylor Tringale

Wolff Niemann Im V Taylor Ryder Lee

$2 10x and $1 5x on DK

Niemann Clark Tway Lee Ryder Saunders

Had a different lineup in 3man and 10man that didn't fill.

Good luck!!

On FD put these in $1 gpp

Johnson Niemann Im Clark V Taylor Tringale

Wolff Niemann Im V Taylor Ryder Lee

$2 10x and $1 5x on DK

Niemann Clark Tway Lee Ryder Saunders

Had a different lineup in 3man and 10man that didn't fill.

Good luck!!
Obviously I like your 1st LU. Should have just used Frittelli!!! 327pts and winning a free 20-man by 26pts. I knew I’d torture myself doing this.

Who can tell me what 614pts cashed on the FD $1 SE (big or small) and/or the $1 multi entries? 
$5( 40th) in a $1 SE with 2380 entries that I was in. 6/294 in the mini for $6.

Eta- nothing cashed at DK cashed for $2.50 on FD in the mini.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread