What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phenoms FF Leagues - NEED more for Contract Keeper League! (4 Viewers)

Yamato said:
bigrich said:
I join both every year, won a few times but not the big one. For $50 the prizes are great!

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
Lets see... total fees $3600 and $3060 in payouts. Nice profit of $540.00 per league. :thumbup: NO THANKS!!!!
You're forgetting the cost of Myfantasyleague.com. For this format its 6 leagues. Not sure what Unlucky pays per league but Im sure its atleast $50/league. So thats $300 out of that $540.
Plus paypal fees. Plus a lot of his own time to commish these leagues.

Yamato said:
bigrich said:
I join both every year, won a few times but not the big one. For $50 the prizes are great!

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
Lets see... total fees $3600 and $3060 in payouts. Nice profit of $540.00 per league. :mellow: NO THANKS!!!!
You're forgetting the cost of Myfantasyleague.com. For this format its 6 leagues. Not sure what Unlucky pays per league but Im sure its atleast $50/league. So thats $300 out of that $540.
Yup thats correct, it comes down to $40 a league. Seems Bigrich has the slightest idea how leagues are run..takes a lot to run any league as a site owner/commish. Bigrich should rename himself to Bigcheapo!

Yamato said:
bigrich said:

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
Lets see... total fees $3600 and $3060 in payouts. Nice profit of $540.00 per league. :excited: NO THANKS!!!!
Plus postage for mailing out the prizes, cost for the champion medal, use of his cell phone (in case a owner has problems), use of his PC system- electric to run it, results would be around a profit of maybe $20 or less!

Bumping for the upcoming weekend's slate of draft openings.

Still a few spots in live drafts on Sunday and Monday.

Entry Fee $50

1st $1,315

2nd $595

3rd $300

4th $150

5th to 8th $75

9th to 16th $50

% Cash Prizes 85.0%
Lets see... total fees $3600 and $3060 in payouts. Nice profit of $540.00 per league. :thumbup: NO THANKS!!!!
FWIW I think 2 deluxe leagues like that cost $150 each so $300 total = $50/league. $3360 of $3600 is actually closer to 93%.

I wasn't going to respond to the NO THANKS comment, but I guess it won't hurt now.

There are other costs involved in running these leagues. League management fees, transaction fees, web hosting fees, etc. Then, consider how much time it takes to oversee and setup the leagues. I'm not making a killing, but it's worth my time. I'm trying to provide the absolute best prize payout I can without being a volunteer commissioner. I provide a safe place to play FF for money, where you can be 100% certain that you'll get paid when you win, and that the leagues are 100% legit and fair.

I wasn't going to respond to the NO THANKS comment, but I guess it won't hurt now. There are other costs involved in running these leagues. League management fees, transaction fees, web hosting fees, etc. Then, consider how much time it takes to oversee and setup the leagues. I'm not making a killing, but it's worth my time. I'm trying to provide the absolute best prize payout I can without being a volunteer commissioner. I provide a safe place to play FF for money, where you can be 100% certain that you'll get paid when you win, and that the leagues are 100% legit and fair.
Never apologise for making a profit. I haven't played in any of your leagues but I've never seen any gripes only compliments. I'm sorry I missed out on the omegas , those look interesting

Bumping to the top. Only a few spots left in the Phenoms FF Leagues this year.

EPSILON 60: 12 team Contract Keeper League, $150 covers first 3 years of entry fees keeping owners involved, LIVE Draft on Sunday the 31st at 6 PM Eastern. 10 signed up, 5 paid

EPSILON 80: 12 team, $50 Draft-N-Go league. After the draft, you are done. Perfect if you're in too many leagues already! LIVE Draft on Sunday the 31st at 7 PM Eastern. 1 Spot left.

ZETA 20: 14 team, $100 Draft-N-Go league. LIVE Draft on Tuesday the 2nd at 8 PM Eastern. 1 Spot left.

EPSILON 60: 12 team Contract Keeper League, $150 covers first 3 years of entry fees keeping owners involved, LIVE Draft on Sunday the 31st at 6 PM Eastern. 10 signed up, 5 paid

EPSILON 80: 12 team, $50 Draft-N-Go league. After the draft, you are done. Perfect if you're in too many leagues already! LIVE Draft on Sunday the 31st at 7 PM Eastern. 1 Spot left.

ZETA 20: 14 team, $100 Draft-N-Go league. LIVE Draft on Tuesday the 2nd at 8 PM Eastern. 1 Spot left.
I'm looking forward to ZETA 20. Great league for owners who don't have much time.

I'm looking forward to ZETA 20. Great league for owners who don't have much time.
Still need one more for ZETA 20!

says 13 paid teams already ...

Yes... and its a 14 team league. 1 spot left.

Yes... and its a 14 team league. 1 spot left.
We have 14 teams now, but the last guy hasn't paid yet. Mike will give the spot to someone else if they join and pay before he does.

Users who are viewing this thread