What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Phillip Rivers (1 Viewer)

wolfeman

Footballguy
I drafted Kap to be my starter. And took a flier on Rivers. I have started Kap all 3 weeks. I am a firm believer in starting your starters unless there is an injury. But I want to bench Kapernick and just roll with Rivers. Is that crazy talk?

I drafted Kap to be my starter. And took a flier on Rivers. I have started Kap all 3 weeks. I am a firm believer in starting your starters unless there is an injury. But I want to bench Kapernick and just roll with Rivers. Is that crazy talk?
Definitely bench Kap and start Rivers. The Chargers schedule looks pretty good!

Is rivers for real?
This is the question. I'm a Krap owner looking to trade for Rivers with every intent of starting him. I think expecting top 3 production is unrealistic, but I could see him finishing QB6-7 easy, if not better. He's probably an easy get as well as every owner has him as a backup and hopefully has a good starter in front of him so will be looking to cash in on depth.

To gauge value, as soon as Gronk is back I plan on offering Julius Thomas straight up for Rivers and based on prelim talks looks like that will be taken.

My Rivers led team just beat the P Manning team (14 team league). He's my SOD for sure. McCoy (the new HC and former DEN OC) has him slingin' it. The bad news of the day is M Floyd was put on IR. Great schedule till playoff time.

We've had a quarter of the schedule. Long enough to know that Rivers this year is not an aberration. That's not to say he'll stay at the lofty level he is at, but he's looking pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread