What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick up Perine? If so, who’s my drop? (1 Viewer)

rbrockway

Footballguy
Hey folks... 16 team league full PPR. I have Gore...do I pick up Perine? I would do it right away by dropping Smith at TE, but need him for Henry’s bye week this week. 

Anyone else you see who would be worth a drop at this time for the speculative add? Or should I just play it out and see if he clears waivers after this week and just pick him up by dropping Smith after using him?

QB - Burrow/Bridgewater

WR - Hopkins/MEvans/DParker/Cole/Gage

RB - Ekeler/Kelley/Jackson/Gore/LBell/DMontgomery

TE - Henry/ISmith

Thanks all! 

Last edited by a moderator:
How many teams in your league? I have to think if you dropped Bridgewater, next week he’d still be there or someone pretty equal to him would be available. 

How many teams in your league? I have to think if you dropped Bridgewater, next week he’d still be there or someone pretty equal to him would be available. 
Edited my post, thanks.

16 team, full PPR. He won’t be available if I drop him 🙂

Honestly I think I'd drop Gore then.  Every RB is valuable in a 16 team league, but you're already carrying what looks like all 3 Chargers RBs, I really wouldn't want to tie up 5 roster slots on just two teams' backfields.  

What kind of WR's are available in your league?  Anything at all out there?  Maybe Gage would be the right drop if it's bare bones

Thanks all...there’s a few FA WR I’ll keep my eyes on ...Darnell Mooney being one of them. I’m thinking I drop Gage, because he won’t start over Parker/Hopkins/Evans/Cole...and maybe I can get him back after the Sunday games and I can drop Smith again. 

Users who are viewing this thread