What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (2 Viewers)

Hey let’s not point fingers and quibble about small mistakes. It’s hard doing a message board draft while performing at a high level at work
Driving to look at investment homes in Round Rock while SXSW is in full swing is a bit of a nightmare.

Wow, that was fast!  Didn't think it would get back to me before my 1pm concall.

From home so I'll be checking in.

Wow, that was fast!  Didn't think it would get back to me before my 1pm concall.

From home so I'll be checking in.
If while Pam from Accounting is talking and you have a couple minutes to come look, but not time to fill in the incomplete spreadsheet and draft, beware that people may say it was "Pretty inconsiderate knowing he was up when he left."

Last edited by a moderator:
If while Pam from Accounting is talking and you have a couple minutes to come look, but not time to fill in the incomplete spreadsheet and draft, beware that people may say it was "Pretty inconsiderate knowing he was up when he left."
Well, I would mention that I was here but would have to leave and not be able to pick for a few hours so people didn't have to wait.

Well, I would mention that I was here but would have to leave and not be able to pick for a few hours so people didn't have to wait.
Even if it meant you could not drop a quick pick in Cake because of the time crunch you are under?

I would say to skip me if it's very late in the draft.
hmmm. 

You realize I only had a couple minutes while the realtor was struggling with a lock box. I made a pick in cake, looked at pie spreadsheet and saw it was not complete and then the realtor gets the door open. I am not asking to skip me on a pick in the early 20s, when I have been more than benevolent when others have to get real work taken care of during the business day. 

Just so we're clear... the spreadsheet is up to date. And has been for most of the draft.
It usually is. But at least thrice I have had to fill in five or more picks. Whenever I try to make a guess on someone surely available I get Zobristed. 

Users who are viewing this thread