What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (3 Viewers)

I do not see anyone on the Il yet in Yahoo. I'm pretty sure its not available until the season starts/
Not how it works.  Team's control when players are DL eligible, not yahoo - i.e. Salazar is currently eligible.  Team's have no incentive to DL anyone before opening day.  They can, but they don't have to and derive no benefit from doing so.

sending out a bat signal here.

in NewZa and cake leagues, SoCal is a member, but he has had major health issues and has disappeared for over a month.  eephus has stepped in for socal in NewZa, but we need a handler for socal’s cake team, pretty much same rules as here.  it appears we can make someone a new owner and, if socal is resurrected, he can then be added by the new owner as a co-owner.  in newza, which is an auction league 5x5, zilla says he could use a co-owner.  no money is needed.

the league threads are in this forum and thanks in advance for stepping up.

So apparently the Brandon Mckay that I've had on my rooster for the past month is only a hitter and not a pitcher (even though no one ever expected him to be promoted as a hitter). Yahoo says they will make the Brandon Mckay the Pitcher available tomorrow. Seems only fair that I should have first dibs since Ive wasted a roster spot on him all this time.

Fight me?

E-Z Glider said:
So apparently the Brandon Mckay that I've had on my rooster for the past month is only a hitter and not a pitcher (even though no one ever expected him to be promoted as a hitter). Yahoo says they will make the Brandon Mckay the Pitcher available tomorrow. Seems only fair that I should have first dibs since Ive wasted a roster spot on him all this time.

Fight me?
Did we make this a keeper leeg or something?

Sit on #2 waiver priority for weeks, get tired of waiting, think about using it on Barreto post call-up, decide otherwise, then find out the next day after you finally burn it that he really is getting the job, while you continue to use a roster spot on the guy you thought would be the next MI up in Oakland.  I love this league in part because decision making is much harder and more important than any other league.

Hi Nerds,

I had JZilla drop out of my 19 year old football league.  12 Teams, .5 ppr.  1/2/2/1/flex/k/d.  entry is going up from 175 to 200.  fbgs cav, koya are in and some I and brick and mortar friends.  Pretty competitive.  I could use one nerd.......thanks in advance.

Hi Nerds,

I had JZilla drop out of my 19 year old football league.  12 Teams, .5 ppr.  1/2/2/1/flex/k/d.  entry is going up from 175 to 200.  fbgs cav, koya are in and some I and brick and mortar friends.  Pretty competitive.  I could use one nerd.......thanks in advance.
If you are still looking for some one let me know. If the draft day works for me I'll play. 

I want to give you guys early notice, I won't be back next year. I don't watch/follow baseball enough to be competitive. I'll stick to fantasy football. 

Users who are viewing this thread