What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (1 Viewer)

One note that I meant to post this morning: I went back through to adjust the innings/games maxes and the bench/IL slots after we messed with everything for the 2020 season.

The only thing that isn't noted on the Yahoo rules is our 500 IP minimum. (Yahoo only enforces an IP max) ... I'll put that back in the first post for reference if you need it. Everything else should be back to pre-2020 standards. Let me know if you see something amiss.

I'll throw some ice water on the circle jerk: Both of those dudes lost the most important lineup piece surrounding them.
My overthinking thought process as well.  Cleveland and Colorado both seem to be quitting and i don't know how this affects guys mentally.  Harper likes to run and his OBP lets me draft slugs later.

• Smile
Reactions: RnR
If @Aloof would accept the league invite I sent him on Feb 21, I'd start loading some of these picks into the Yahoo machine.

RnR said:
I'll throw some ice water on the circle jerk: Both of those dudes lost the most important lineup piece surrounding them.
I had them higher than Lindor, but this is why I think the difference between the 3 is marginal and didn't particularly care which one I got among them.

3.03 “My Boy Eloy” Jimenez- OF, CHW

I was tempted to take him at 2.12, glad I waited.  Sleep tight y’all, tomorrow going to be a productive day  

@AloofOTC

Users who are viewing this thread