What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (1 Viewer)

Roster are entered into Yahoo. (Please check my work on your team)

Waiver order has been set. (Reverse draft order, as is league custom)

I have dues from 11 of 14 according to my notes. (Need to settle up with HT, cos and Rodg. PM me if you have questions)

Thanks to everyone for a smooth draft. Enjoyed it. Let's have a good season and try to keep MAC_32 from somehow winning.

@shady inc wins the India sweepstakes:

Jonathan India Cin - 2B IL 

Winning waiver priority: 3

RnR (Lower waiver priority: 4)

BeTheMatch (Lower waiver priority: 5)

CharlieBrowns (Lower waiver priority: 6)

jamny (Lower waiver priority: 7)

Set the Barlow (Lower waiver priority: 9)

Rated R Superstars (Lower waiver priority: 10)

Rock Pig Ernie 2.0 (Lower waiver priority: 13)

Expos (Lower waiver priority: 14)

Congrats @shady inc
I held on for a while but you blew right past me in late August and never looked back.
Good job on the pitcher streaming and timely offensive pickups.
Thanks @RnR for another smooth season as commish
Lets Go Mets!

Congrats @shady inc
I held on for a while but you blew right past me in late August and never looked back.
Good job on the pitcher streaming and timely offensive pickups.
Thanks @RnR for another smooth season as commish
Lets Go Mets!
Nice season @jamny .

At the beginning of Aug I had 3.5 points from SB's and ended up winning the category :oops: so things changed quickly.

Thanks commish. See ya'll next season.

Don’t know where to start and didn’t see a thread on retired FBGs. Anyways I had a couple of medical scares recently that I’ve pretty much come though ok but now my wife really wants me to retire. I’m 58 ,have a federal pension and would receive a social security supplement from the OPM based on my SS payment at 62 . Since the pandemic I’ve been working 60-70 hours a week and now it seems weird to be suddenly on the sidelines. Can’t do much right now until after a scheduled surgery in early December so at this time this isn’t the retirement I envisioned but that will change.
That said what do you guys do during the day?

Our Mondays are clearing up in '23, boys!

(Best wishes on a speedy recovery, @HellToupee )

Users who are viewing this thread