What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (7 Viewers)

Fair warning, I'm going to be opening up an new bottle of Bombay Sapphire shortly, so I won't be held responsible for either (1) being done for the night or (2) drunk drafting.
It remains to be seen which fork in the road will be taken.

:bowtie:
Sapphire and tonics or martini’s? I’m not picking again tonight so I don’t really need to know, but if martinis, anyone drafting behind you could probably call it a night.

Fair warning, I'm going to be opening up an new bottle of Bombay Sapphire shortly, so I won't be held responsible for either (1) being done for the night or (2) drunk drafting.

Sapphire and tonics or martini’s? I’m not picking again tonight so I don’t really need to know, but if martinis, anyone drafting behind you could probably call it a night.
Sapphire and tonic? :no:
That just makes me sad. Like Macallan and Coke sad.

Martinis for me; little vermouth and 3 olives. Ice cold ...

OK I'm out now. :bye:

Cheers!

I’ve bartended for over 15 years, I’ve made hundreds of Sapphire and tonics, never had anyone order a Macallan and coke.

I’ve bartended for over 15 years, I’ve made hundreds of Sapphire and tonics, never had anyone order a Macallan and coke.
Yeah that was a joke to allude to what I think about using a good gin with a mixer. To me it makes as much sense as a Macallan and Coke.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread