What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (1 Viewer)

Ditto Chief. Gonna be touch and go for me today too (sorry leeg!). Flight departs JFK at 8am (about 7 hours). Hour layover in Heathrow where I’ll check-in (3pm-ish EST) and then another 1.5hr flight to Ireland. I’ll be 5 hours ahead of EST for the next week (8 hours ahead of Eephus :oldunsure:). I’ll do my best with sending lists when it’s close to me, but pickings are getting slim and I too am moving into “rhythm mode”🎶

Ditto Chief. Gonna be touch and go for me today too (sorry leeg!). Flight departs JFK at 8am (about 7 hours). Hour layover in Heathrow where I’ll check-in (3pm-ish EST) and then another 1.5hr flight to Ireland. I’ll be 5 hours ahead of EST for the next week (8 hours ahead of Eephus :oldunsure:). I’ll do my best with sending lists when it’s close to me, but pickings are getting slim and I too am moving into “rhythm mode”🎶
Hour layover doesn’t give you enough time for pie & mash. Bummer

Mac has been messaged. If we time this right, we may be able to pick up Glider's picks around this turn on the layover

Sorry, but I've lost control of my day. Haven't updated anything since yesterday afternoon. May be on pause til morning. I accept any and all beatings. I shouldn't have tried joining this yr.

I think as long as people keep everyone up to date on eta, all is good. It just gets frustrating waiting to pick and seeing someone that's up in different threads and then disappearing. We have time so if we're on hold until the morning, so be it.

is this a good time to mention that perhaps our understanding of time is wrong? if we consider time to be circular rather than linear, we’d have a better chance of finishing this draft AND knowing everyone’s future picks now.

• Thinking
Reactions: RnR
is this a good time to mention that perhaps our understanding of time is wrong? if we consider time to be circular rather than linear, we’d have a better chance of finishing this draft AND knowing everyone’s future picks now.
Since you're in the future, can you tell us when Mac will actually pick?

Users who are viewing this thread