What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PieLeeg HQ: Magic Beisbol Extravaganza (1 Viewer)

We didn't make nearly enough progress today to do the timeslot thing for tomorrow. Let's do another day of drafting on Thursday and then I'll set up some time slots for Friday if necessary. No chance we let this thing crawl into the weekend, though.

We didn't make nearly enough progress today to do the timeslot thing for tomorrow. Let's do another day of drafting on Thursday and then I'll set up some time slots for Friday if necessary. No chance we let this thing crawl into the weekend, though.
Just an FYI - I will be driving all day Saturday. So my opportunities to pick will be slim for sure. I will do my best to keep up.

Or Mac will still be on the clock. One of the two.
If we don't finish Thursday night then just skip me and finish - I'll submit make up pick(s) sometime over the weekend. The last 6 days have been a lot worse than I messaged in February. I don't write that for sympathy; just that had I known it'd have been anything like this I wouldn't have joined as I loathe being the slow draft problem. And boy have I. Sorry, all.

But anyway - my ketchup on picks over the last 14 hours should take a lot less time than it took me last night...as long as the yahoo list is accurate anyway cause I deleted mine.

If we don't finish Thursday night then just skip me and finish - I'll submit make up pick(s) sometime over the weekend. The last 6 days have been a lot worse than I messaged in February. I don't write that for sympathy; just that had I known it'd have been anything like this I wouldn't have joined as I loathe being the slow draft problem. And boy have I. Sorry, all.

But anyway - my ketchup on picks over the last 14 hours should take a lot less time than it took me last night...as long as the yahoo list is accurate anyway cause I deleted mine.
Do you have time to pick now? Or can I hit the rack?

Do you have time to pick now? Or can I hit the rack?
I've got maybe an hour in me if RnR and eephus push this back around, but even if that happens you still have 3 variables including the rhythm drafter to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread