What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Play 2024 for free! $100 C2C BestBall SF PPR TEP (1 Viewer)

itsmejoshc

Footballguy
I have 3 openings in a 12-team C2C Best Ball Dynasty league. You will play the 2024 season for free, but prepay $100 for the 2025 season (as will all other owners currently in the league).

League & Bylaws: https://www49.myfantasyleague.com/2024/options?L=15371&O=26

List of dispersal draft players and draft picks for CFB and NFL: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daQ72vv193iQks3eCt9tD99lis1ntBAIjqqbN2k6Ukk/edit?usp=sharing

Dispersal draft will be decided by the 4 new replacement owners on how they want to do it: i.e. lump in all players? have separate drafts for CFB and NFL? etc.)

Quick summary:
- Points only - no H2H
- Best ball - never worry about lineup submissions
- Top 5 of 12 teams paid out
- Prizes for owning CFB Award winning players
- Prize for most improved team
- Very easy to manage in the offseason and regular season.

This league features players in NCAA Football Division I and players in the National Football League. Owners in the league run 2 teams on 2 different platforms: an NCAA team on Fantrax, and an NFL team on MFL. The NCAA Fantrax league is a pipeline, allowing players to graduate to each manager's NFL team roster on MFL. Owners retain rights to players from the moment they are acquired (whether through the draft, free agency, or trade), and this ownership remains in place indefinitely--even if an NCAA player declares for the NFL. Therefore, there is more emphasis on scouting and acquiring players at the NCAA level. Best Ball formats are fantasy football leagues where you don't need to worry about setting lineups. Each week, your best scoring lineup is automatically selected after the games have been played. Weekly points are added up and the 5 teams with the most points at the end of the season wins. No playoffs. No H2H matchups. Total points only.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or would like to join.
Thanks, Josh

Users who are viewing this thread