What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff Line Up Help (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
PPR 10 Team League...Starting Line Up As Of Now..

QB Prescott vs PHIL
RB Chubb vs NO, Robinson Jr @ SF
WR Chase @ NE, St. Brown @ CAR
TE Kittle vs WAS
Flex Goedert @ DAL
DEF Bucs @ ARZ
K Carlson @ PITT

Bench Foreman vs PITT, A. Cooper vs NO, London @ BAL and I have waiver in for Moss vs LAC and J. Cook @ CHI

just wondering if I should Go with Kittle at TE and Flex out to either goedert, cooper or cook(if I get him..) and if I get moss, playing him instead of robinson since SF Def is so stingy...

PPR 10 Team League...Starting Line Up As Of Now..

QB Prescott vs PHIL
RB Chubb vs NO, Robinson Jr @ SF
WR Chase @ NE, St. Brown @ CAR
TE Kittle vs WAS
Flex Goedert @ DAL
DEF Bucs @ ARZ
K Carlson @ PITT

Bench Foreman vs PITT, A. Cooper vs NO, London @ BAL and I have waiver in for Moss vs LAC and J. Cook @ CHI

just wondering if I should Go with Kittle at TE and Flex out to either goedert, cooper or cook(if I get him..) and if I get moss, playing him instead of robinson since SF Def is so stingy...

i like it.

mine?

I would not trust Cook or Moss and would roll with Robinson even in the bad matchup. As far as the flex I would be tempted to play Cooper over one of the TE's but it really is a crapshoot between those three. Hard to trust any of them.

• Goedert (off injury/Minshew?)
  • Kittle (invisible until last week)
  • Cooper (hip issue and Watson terrible thus far).
I really have no idea what to do with any of those. I guess go with Kittle and Cooper as Goedert has the biggest risk?

I would not trust Cook or Moss and would roll with Robinson even in the bad matchup. As far as the flex I would be tempted to play Cooper over one of the TE's but it really is a crapshoot between those three. Hard to trust any of them.

• Goedert (off injury/Minshew?)
  • Kittle (invisible until last week)
  • Cooper (hip issue and Watson terrible thus far).
I really have no idea what to do with any of those. I guess go with Kittle and Cooper as Goedert has the biggest risk?
my thinking is with cooper...watson beens rusty and they're calling for 60 mph winds here in cleveland and win chills in the negative...thinking at least goedert may be minshews safety line?? idk...this is such a crap shot

my thinking is with cooper...watson beens rusty and they're calling for 60 mph winds here in cleveland and win chills in the negative...thinking at least goedert may be minshews safety line?? idk...this is such a crap shot
Have no idea about that. Goedert coming off a shoulder injury and Minshew not playing all year. For all we know it could be Quez Watkins as he probably runs more with the second team than most. it really is a crapshoot.

(didn't know about the wind conditions for Cleveland....that definitely could be an issue).

I'd keep your lineup as it is. I agree with Gally in that the players mentioned are a crapshoot. More risk than reward but imop the lineup you have now is the one I would choose.

Users who are viewing this thread