What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoff lineup LBs (1 Viewer)

umjaker

Footballguy
Go to start four LBs (Kaden Ellis, Myles Jack, Micah Parsons, Patrick Queen, Hasson Reddick, Mykal Walker, Pete Werner)

What is the scoring system (big play, balanced, tackle heavy, etc)?

The answer to that question will have impact as a guy like Reddick should only be in if its big play scoring.

I would rank them (assuming balanced or tackle heavy):

1. Queen - must start unless he is injured
  2. Walker - If Anderson is out then he is here. If Anderson is active then maybe drop down
  3. Parsons - Too good to leave off and if it's big play scoring he jumps to #1
  4. Werner/Ellis - This is dependent upon Werner's status. There is risk that if he plays they share time and nobody is worth playing. For the playoffs I am not sure I would risk that happening but if Werner is out another week I would move Ellis up to #2
  5. Reddick
  6. Jack

What is the scoring system (big play, balanced, tackle heavy, etc)?

The answer to that question will have impact as a guy like Reddick should only be in if its big play scoring.

I would rank them (assuming balanced or tackle heavy):

1. Queen - must start unless he is injured
  2. Walker - If Anderson is out then he is here. If Anderson is active then maybe drop down
  3. Parsons - Too good to leave off and if it's big play scoring he jumps to #1
  4. Werner/Ellis - This is dependent upon Werner's status. There is risk that if he plays they share time and nobody is worth playing. For the playoffs I am not sure I would risk that happening but if Werner is out another week I would move Ellis up to #2
  5. Reddick
  6. Jack
It's big play by (INT x 10, Sacks x 10, Solo Tackles x 2.5, Assists x 1 bonus for 7-13 solos x 5 & Defensive TDs x 15 FR/FF x 2.5 )

It's big play by (INT x 10, Sacks x 10, Solo Tackles x 2.5, Assists x 1 bonus for 7-13 solos x 5 & Defensive TDs x 15 FR/FF x 2.5 )
I start Parsons, Reddick, and Queen for sure. The 4th spot comes down to injury designations for Walker/Werner/Elliss

Users who are viewing this thread