What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Dynasty - Need 1 to fill a team (1 Viewer)

meyerj31

Footballguy
Win-now team in active league, looking to fill one owner. Cost is $125

per year.

Link to league:

http://www18.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/73223#0

To the team:

http://football18.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=73223&F=0004&O=07

Starters in bold:

Graham, Jimmy NOS TE

Brady, Tom NEP QB (P)

Cruz, Victor NYG WR

Sproles, Darren NOS RB

Bush, Reggie MIA RB

Johnson, Steve BUF WR (P)

Young, Titus DET WR

Robinson, Laurent JAC WR

McGahee, Willis DEN RB

Prospects:

Givens, Chris STL WR

Kendricks, Lance STL TE

Mallett, Ryan NEP QB

Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB

Ogbonnaya, Chris CLE RB

Doucet, Early ARI WR

Veterans:

Turner, Michael ATL RB

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB

Jones, James GBP WR

Moore, Lance NOS WR

Gonzalez, Tony ATL TE

Last edited by a moderator:
You've already had your Rookie Draft?? This team did NOT get any Rookies!!!!

BTW, the link does NOT work.

I play in this league. It was a start up league this year, and frankly the owner seemed a little over his head. I don't think he understood the dedication needed in a dynasty league. This is the full team, as we drafted rookie picks and he only had one.

Edit: He had one late rookie pick, which was auto-drafted. You can add Chris Givens to the roster.

Bump. Looking for owner. May give a slight discount to take this over.
Ok...so...you have had your Vet draft....and your rookie draft....this is year one of this league...so before the season starts you have one of your team owners quit the league? And you want someone to take over a team that was drafted by someone else for 125$. And when you call this team a WIN NOW TEAM do you mean WIN the 1.01 pick?

The team isn't that bad man. This is no different than taking over a veteran team of a dynasty league in it's 3rd year.

I will consider a discount if paid for 2 years.

The team isn't that bad man. This is no different than taking over a veteran team of a dynasty league in it's 3rd year.I will consider a discount if paid for 2 years.
It really is very different.....maybe you should have had the original owner pay for 2 years

Why are you in here trolling? If it's not for you, keep moving. I don't come in to your house and take a dump on your floor. It's not a great situation and I'm trying to solve for it.

Why are you in here trolling? If it's not for you, keep moving. I don't come in to your house and take a dump on your floor. It's not a great situation and I'm trying to solve for it.
you posted this here on the 1st and your draft started on the 2nd. Why would you not hold off on the draft and allow a new owner a chance to trade for picks. Give them some ownership of the team. Good luck filling that team!

The guy paid, drafted the team, decided he doesn't really have the time/energy for it, and wants to sell it. What is the problem? If there's no buyer he'll play it out.

Still looking to fill this. This is a better team than the slew of projects that I see on these boards. Who cares that it's the first year of the league? I took over a crappier team in a dynasty rebuild recently and had virtually no rookie picks to work with either. People don't think things through before they post (just like they don't think things through when they start a league ;) ... but I'm trying to help him out and find someone to take it over.

Well, nowhere in your post does it state that the owner is selling the team, just that you're looking for someone to pay the league fees, and offering a possible discount if season two i purchased in advanced.

Users who are viewing this thread