What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Flex Advice (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
PPR League need help at flex...(note if montgomery sits I have herbert and will play him..)
The starters..
QB allen
RB penny, jav. williams
WR St. brown, evans
TE waller
Flex (WR,TE,RB) #1 olave
Flex (WR,TE,RB) #2 ????
here are my options...
dotson @ DAL
pitts vs CLE
doubs vs NE
Mckenzie @bal
Herbert @NYG (again if montergomery is out kahil is in...i think LOL)

I would be playing Monty/Herbert instead of Penny and put Penny in the mix for flex consideration. I probably lean Doubs at this point as I think he gets the most receptions to raise his floor.

I would be playing Monty/Herbert instead of Penny and put Penny in the mix for flex consideration. I probably lean Doubs at this point as I think he gets the most receptions to raise his floor.
I'm gonna assume at this point that montgomery is playing so that will keep herbert on my bench...and if penny can't get it going against DET then i'm gonna have to try and make a trade for another RB to get me over the swift injury hump...i've been trying to snag pollard for a WR but was gonna wait to see what penny does this week

As of now under the news that Monty is out I put herbert in as my RB#2 and moved penny down to flex#2....

Users who are viewing this thread