What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Flex Help Pittman, Moore, Watson? (1 Viewer)

uh oh hot dog

Footballguy
8 man PPR league with 1 qb, 2 rbs, 2wrs, 2 flex (te, wr,rb) defense and kicker. My team consists of:

Burrows, Love
J Mixon, J. Cook, K Williams, R Stevenson, J Taylor, Z. Charbonnet and K. Gainwell
S Diggs, D Adams, M Pittman, DJ Moore, D London, C Watson
Cowboys
Bass

I have M. Pittman, D.J Moore and C. Watson on my bench and need to start one as my flex. I also have Jonathon Taylor on IR but I don't think I will start him (if he plays at all)

Pittman is at home and plays Tennessee which has a tough run D but bottom 5 pass D when on the road.
Moore is on the road and plays Washington and the Commanders are top 5 against WRs at home
Watson plays Monday night on the road against the Raiders are 21st against the pass when at home.

I am leaning towards Pittman but really like Watson Monday night because I will be starting Love since Burrows is not right.

Thanks for any help and leave me any questions about your lineup and I will do my best to help you.

Kind of seems like a coin flip to me. I own Moore & Watson and would rank moore slightly ahead of watson in terms of trust-- but I do think watson gets going soon- maybe as early as monday. I don't own and haven't watched a colts game so I can't really comment on Pittman other than his best numbers looked like they were with minshew

Users who are viewing this thread