What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR Keeper: Akers vs Mitchell (1 Viewer)

Keeper: Mitchell (11th) vs Akers (10th)

• Total voters

abosweiler

Footballguy
10-team, 1-keeper, 2RB/2WR/2FLEX, PPR.
Who should I keep? I will probably use either as my RB2 in the draft, but who has a better 2022 and beyond? Leaning Akers with upside in a top 3 offense, but cannot decide.
Akers in the 10th
Mitchell in the 11th

Why wouldn't you keep either at the cost of a double digit round pick? You aren't getting anybody of that quality in those rounds. Now if you were giving up 3rd or get to have a 1st round pick if you keep nobody and everybody else doesn't then I could understand letting them both go.....but for this cost you should keep someone.

I think both wont last more than 4-5 games. Either they arent good enough, or injured.
Ok but you still won't get that quality for those 4-5 games in double digit rounds. Players in that range may never even be started. At least you get a few decent games from these guys before they get hurt.

if thats worth it, then fine. I just highlight their names in red, to avoid on my draft lists. Just my opinion.
In this case, if there are no other options, like I said, Mitchell I guess.

if thats worth it, then fine. I just highlight their names in red, to avoid on my draft lists. Just my opinion.
In this case, if there are no other options, like I said, Mitchell I guess.
I totally get highlighting them as DND (not that I would but understand) but this situation in this thread is totally different as these guys wouldn't last until round 10 or 11 so you wouldn't have to debate drafting them there. But as a keeper with that low cost or keep nobody seems like you should keep one.

Users who are viewing this thread