What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PPR - Who to drop for a Kicker - WHIR (1 Viewer)

themeistersinger

Footballguy
So I've been busy on the WW and now need to drop somebody for a kicker, probably an RB. I'll also be looking to generate a 2-for-1 trade but that usually doesn't work in my league.
Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DST
PPR, my current roster:

QB - Patrick Mahomes - home vs. Cincinnati this week
RB - Alvin Kamara - at Baltimore
RB - Alex Collins - home vs. New Orleans
RB - Austin Ekeler - home vs. Tennessee (but in London)
RB - Marlon Mack - home vs. Buffalo
RB - Latavius Murray - at NY Jets
RB - Nick Chubb - home vs. Houston
RB - Leonard Fournette (in my IR spot)
WR - Stefon Diggs - at NY Jets
WR - Kenny Golladay - at Miami
WR - Corey Davis - at LA Chargers
WR - JuJu Smith-Schuster - BYE
WR - Keke Coutee - at Jacosonville
TE - George Kittle - home vs. LA Rams
DST - Bears - home vs. New England
K - vacant

Leave a link and thanks!

Drop Murray, he's a fill in player that will have barely any snaps when Cook plays. Now that you have Chubb as the #1 RB in Cleveland you don't need Murray. 

I may actually drop Corey Davis.  He is WR5 for you (I would have Coutee over him at this point).  You can only play 3 WR's at most so I would rather keep the RB's because they are harder to find on the waiver wire.  I would be tempted to play without a kicker depending on your scoring system and keep everyone. 

I don't understand any of this drop Murray stuff. I'd start Murray this week if I were you.

I'd drop either Coutee or Ekeler. 

I may actually drop Corey Davis.  He is WR5 for you (I would have Coutee over him at this point).  You can only play 3 WR's at most so I would rather keep the RB's because they are harder to find on the waiver wire.  I would be tempted to play without a kicker depending on your scoring system and keep everyone. 
I'm currently 4-2, in a 3-way tie for first, but both my losses are against the other two teams, so I don't have the tie breaker.  My opponent this week is in the other division and 6-0 and currently favored, so I do need to scratch out as many points as possible.  Hence I need to pick up a kicker.

Obviously have been disappointed in Corey Davis, and he does have a Bye next week so he's less likely to get picked up.  But if Mariota even turns into an average QB then I think he will have value.

I don't understand any of this drop Murray stuff. I'd start Murray this week if I were you.

I'd drop either Coutee or Ekeler. 
Yeah I am thinking of starting Latavius Murray and Kamara as my 2 RB's, and maybe Chubb in the flex.  I'm also trying to think of a good trade to the Dalvin Cook owner.

Users who are viewing this thread