What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Promo Was The Halftime Show (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
https://youtu.be/h3NhX6-5mO0?t=225

Can you get nostalgic for something you didn't hold in high regard in the first place, or if you did, you'd rather not remember it? 

Mary J. Blige and Snoop and Eminem and Dr. Dre

I'll leave Kendrick out of this. 

What are we going to do during the half time show besides watch a bunch of aged people act out a genre where aged isn't necessarily good. Nor is "live performance of [insert song]" 

Oof. Let the #####ing commence now. 

https://youtu.be/h3NhX6-5mO0?t=225

Can you get nostalgic for something you didn't hold in high regard in the first place, or if you did, you'd rather not remember it? 

Mary J. Blige and Snoop and Eminem and Dr. Dre

I'll leave Kendrick out of this. 

What are we going to do during the half time show besides watch a bunch of aged people act out a genre where aged isn't necessarily good. Nor is "live performance of [insert song]" 

Oof. Let the #####ing commence now. 
I'll be sure to stay off of your lawn.

I'll be sure to stay off of your lawn.
Uh, this has nothing to do with old guy not used to something. 

I sort of contribute quite heavily to hip hop threads. 

If anything, it's about of old codgers stealing the spotlight that should be on youth. YMMV. 

Uh, this has nothing to do with old guy not used to something. 

I sort of contribute quite heavily to hip hop threads. 

If anything, it's about of old codgers stealing the spotlight that should be on youth. YMMV. 
Yeah a Kendrick halftime show would have been such a better choice 

Kendrick is a bit too political for the SB show on his own, IMO. 
Fair but then why even put him on? Eminem has become pretty political himself. I guess we just have to embrace the halftime show for what it is: pandering to an older boring average crowd

The era of the crossover music superstar is slowly coming to an end. The halftime show of the future will be dominated by ex-YouTube and TikTok personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread