What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Raiders/Niners TNF: Battle for the basement (2 Viewers)

I'll never understand a QB throwing it away in this situation. Just force a throw into coverage, if it gets picked off, who cares? Its 34-7.

Nice to see a “Kurt Warner” type of story and totally apropos that he was there to rib him afterwards.  Favre calling in was icing on the cake.  Congrats on the win.

Probably should hold off on the Mullens train until he actually plays against a real football team.

How do the Raiders go from being a SB contender two years ago (until Carr got hurt right before the playoffs)

... to this steaming pile of poo?  :confused:

As a Patriots fan, just boggles my mind how some other teams can swing back and forth to such extremes from season to season.

They have to be tanking, right? ... on both sides of the ball. There's no way they're giving 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do the Raiders go from being a SB contender two years ago (until Carr got hurt right before the playoffs)

... to this steaming pile of poo?  :confused:

As a Patriots fan, just boggles my mind how some other teams can swing back and forth to such extremes from season to season.

They have to be tanking, right? ... on both sides of the ball. There's no way they're giving 100%.
Grudened. 

lod001 said:
Grudened. 
If only he had Tony Dungy to build him a team before taking the job.

How much does Gruden regret not staying in the booth right now. Money wasn't as good ... but good enough I'm sure.

Is it better to have 10 mil a year and be miserable working 60 hours a week for 10 years

.... or have 5 mil a year working 20 hours a week and be stress free and relaxed and summers off.

To be fair though, it's not all Gruden. Team took a step backwards last year for no reason too.

(which I assume is why they changed coaches)

Users who are viewing this thread