What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank these dudes (1 Viewer)

Spartans346

Footballguy
So I'm on the top of the waiver meaning my team sucks so far...........lol

So rank these rbs they are all on the waiver wire in my league.  This is how I rank them.....

Fournette

Davis

Henderson

Lewis

So I'm on the top of the waiver meaning my team sucks so far...........lol

So rank these rbs they are all on the waiver wire in my league.  This is how I rank them.....

Fournette

Davis

Henderson

Lewis
I agree w/ Hot Sauce... Fournette should trend upwards more and more as the season progresses. Remember these teams are still in preseason mode... much to work out. If Tampa's offense comes together, Fournette could be a beast. We've seen enough of Jones to know that he's nothing to get excited about.

Davis should be borderline RB1, but has term limits... once CMC comes back, Davis vanishes.

Henderson is just a gamble that he'll rise to the top of a RBBC.

Lewis' value just plummeted w/ Freeman signing IMO.

Fournette easily.  Has the best chance of being the bellcow in a very good TB offense.  Henderson will still have to share with Brown and Akers.  Davis is a solid pickup until CMC returns.  Stay away from Lewis.  The NYG are going to be a trainwreck for the ROS.

I would also go Fournette, but I'm not as optimistic as some are. I don't see an RB1 at all. Low end RB2 feels about right to me.  I doubt Fournette sees more than 55% of the load.

Users who are viewing this thread