What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rate my team (1 Viewer)

sassytaco23

Footballguy
The FootballGuys grade wasn't super great, mostly because I haven't added a defense yet. They also seem heavily biased towards teams that go double RB in the first two rounds. I picked 10th. Here's my team, 10 team, half PPR, 1QB 2RB 2 WR 2 FLEX 1 TE 1 K 1 DEF 6 BENCH:

Qb: Deshaun Watson (don't love him but he fell to me in the 10th since my league passes on qbs early)

Rb: Jordan Howard, Alex Collins, Mark Ingram, Tevin Coleman, Sony Michel, Matt Breida, Jordan Wilkins

Wr: DeAndre Hopkins, Odell Beckham Jr., Marvin Jones, Jamison Crowder, Mike Williams, Anthony Miller

Te: Trey Burton

K: Gostkowski

Thanks for your help. 

Im guessing you had a lower pick in the 1st? Just saying that since it’s a 10-team league and you weren’t able to come away with any RB higher than Howard. Not saying he’s bad, and I like Collins and Ingram a lot this year. The other RBs will need some dust to settle in their backfields before I could trust them, but they all have nice upside. 

Looks like you went Hopkins/OBJ 1 & 2. Tough to find a better WR combo and I’d imagine you’d have an advantage each week there. I love the depth and could see a good problem of trying to figure out which guys to flex each week since I think they’ll all put up numbers. 

I actually like the idea of the Watson/Hopkins combo. Lots of double points there. 

Burton looks like he’s going to live up to the hype. I think you’ll be glad you got him. 

Wilkins or Miller would be the guy I’d drop to grab your defense. 

If you’re looking to trade for an upgrade at RB, I’d try to package Jones or Crowder with Howard or Collins. Not sure how trade-friendly your league is, but for a WR needy team you might be able to pry away a nice RB1. May not need to if your guys reach/exceed potential. 

Good luck!

Going WR WR put you in a hole, after picking up Marvin Jones you probably should have picked up a couple of extra rb's and fewer wr's. Once Ingram comes back you will be ok but your team may be hurting at the beginning of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread