What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Ravens at Bengals** (-3, 45.5) (1 Viewer)

Baltimore looked badly out of synch on offense last week (& that was before their two best OL got hurt). Apparently, Cincy also did. On defense, the Ravens are without their two best DBs - that may not play well against one of the best pass-catching rooms in the NFL. No idea what kind of shape the Bengals' D is in.

I would feel more confident in the Bengals righting the ship than the Ravens at this point.

Cincinnati 27, Baltimore 19

Tough break for The Ravens last week losing Dobbins. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows him and he said he's a really nice kid(everyone is a kid at my age)
A few starters out on D for The Ravens. Bengals look to bounce back after their offensive impotence last week. I think they do...

Queen City- 31
Mr. Poe's Place- 23

love watching a game with key players (on my fantasy team) on both sides of the ball.

this is my game of the day

Gotta wonder about letting him kick from sixty yards. I mean, I know it's Tucker, but it's really early. We're in the meat of the first quarter here.

Gotta wonder about letting him kick from sixty yards. I mean, I know it's Tucker, but it's really early. We're in the meat of the first quarter here.
I would have let him kick it, but point taken. Even though the Bengals did nothing on that drive, it flipped the field.

They just assume with Tucker, if he has the distance, he's going to make it... until further notice anyway

Beckham is just dying to get himself hurt again, apparently.

What in the heck is wrong with the Bengals offense?!

At my market so I only get the game cast but sheesh - 0 catches for Higgins?! Again?!

Burrow is totally broken
In what way? Physically? Gotten figured out by opposing coordinators? Personal life issues?
All I can see here is just a lack of confidence, no rhythm, everything slow so I dont know if that would be related to the physical or personal, I think they definitely may have been figured out a bit and they need to adapt. Of course, he did start the year with two tough defenses but if he's an alpha he should scare the defense and not the other way around

What was that DB doing after the INT? He has only Joe Burrow to beat for a TD, and has a blocker in front of him, and he just casually strolls out of bounds 5 yards in front of Burrow?

Burrow is totally broken
You posted the same thing last week
:lmao:

I get it but we all know it's only a matter of time, it just feels awful after the calf-camp injury, $100Billion extension, it all adds up to an awful feeling at the moment
But things will eventually change

How is the Zac Taylor working out @QuizGuy66
I don't know QG to be a huge fan of his but he's the Bengals I know the most and won't take my posts the wrong way

-I've been very open about my disdain for Zac Taylor, other head coaches would have already hoisted the Lombardi Trophy
:wink:

That last entry is a joke, don't overreact...but seriously

Burrow is totally broken
You posted the same thing last week
:lmao:

I get it but we all know it's only a matter of time, it just feels awful after the calf-camp injury, $100Billion extension, it all adds up to an awful feeling at the moment
But things will eventually change

How is the Zac Taylor working out @QuizGuy66
I don't know QG to be a huge fan of his but he's the Bengals I know the most and won't take my posts the wrong way

-I've been very open about my disdain for Zac Taylor, other head coaches would have already hoisted the Lombardi Trophy
:wink:

That last entry is a joke, don't overreact...but seriously
I can accept all results... but watching him, he physically limited which I would think would limit his confidence, that INT was a pure floater prayer, was glad I benched him for A rich in one league for 20 minutes, I dont think Burrow will beat his day no matter what though

Watching Burrow grab a hand massage thing and hobbling off after his last drive
He's stiill hurting and my concern about him long term or in a few weeks remains HIGH
Calf injuries can lead to Achilles injuries, I hope I'm wrong

Users who are viewing this thread