What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB WDIS (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the reply. I can see sitting him. On the flip side I thought he would be a safe hedge(good floor) for gio or white, as they seem game flow dependant. 

Indy does blow though and TY is my WR2
Winston @ sf 

Or

Smith vs no

Negatives for turnovers 

I'd sit White. Can see this game being over by halftime, and then New England just pounds Blount. White's floor is basically nothing. Gore has a bit of a limited ceiling, but is basically a lock for 75 yards, and has a decent TD chance. I'd rank them: Michael, Gore, Bernard, White.

Winston @ sf 

Or

Smith vs no

Negatives for turnovers 
I'd go Smith in this format. I am a Tampa Bay guy but the lack of throws plus Winston being turnover prone makes me want to stay away from him. 

It is a tough call though. If you start Smith just hope Brees lights it up too, so KC doesn't go too run happy. 

At first glance I thought Gore as the Titans run def is sneaky good but as mentioned above the pats could be clock killing in the second half which means a lot of Blount. Gores floor has been pretty steady all year so you know pretty much what your going to get. 

The bengals game script could go the same why as the pats and they could use hill to clock kill but white to sit out just edges this one for me. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/750124-who-to-drop-from-2/

Users who are viewing this thread